Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Me too ladies, rooster I could have written your opening post except I have a little girl not a boy! She's 6 months (almost 7) and we only dtd once as an I thought it had been outside our fertile window, clearly not lol!

As for what made me think I was pregnant, I moved house on Wednesday and kept misplacing things and being really absent minded, unusually so for me! Also had AF pains and I knew she wasn't due until Friday and I don't normally get them early. So on Halloween I did an IC (I was getting ready to ttc in January anyway!) and surprise! Little pumpkin on board it would seem!

I'm not really having much in the way of symptoms except the snappies. I was like this with my last 2 pregnancies too, everything just seems to annoy me so much (currently it's the people still letting off fireworks near my house!).

My EDD is July 11th but will probably go to later when I have my dating scan as I have longer than normal cycles.
N
Is anyone else finding themselves incredibly thirsty?

That's crazy! Your my pregnancy twin! When was your daughter born? My son was born the 14th of April! I'm still I'm shock!! I have quite alot of cramps, I work as a nurse and do busy 13 hour shifts and I get terrible cramps during a shift but I did with my last pregnancy which is reassuring!
I'm thirsty and freezing all the time!
I think I need a dating scan too as my cycles were irregular after DS.
I'm abit embarrassed to tell people I'm pregnant again so soon, how do you feel about it? X

My LO is only 7 months lol! We were supposed to be ttc from January to have about 18-24 month gap but we also had a surprise! Same as you though we werent exactly careful, I just really didnt expect it to actually happen, we only dtd once this month haha!

Same here! One time, and he just had to wake me up in the middle of the night so I just flopped back in my sweaty blankets and went back to sleep. This is completely 100% his fault, I say. And it was three days before O! He must have swimmers of steel or something.

I have PCOS and pretty long, unruly cycles. Hadn't gotten a nice pattern of regular cycles nailed down since AF came back 6 months ago. Cycle before this was annovulatory, and now I'm up the duff again! Now all the doctors are going to exchange knowing glances when I tell them we were using natural family planning.

I do firmly intend on telling my future son/daughter "You weren't an accident, you were a miracle!"

Ha ha! That's what happened with me and DH I felt so so guilty for months of not having sex with him! He was half asleep and I thought I would just do it so I could go another two months not having it! ( I know it sounds terrible I do love my husband but I'm just so exhausted at the moment after 6 months of sleepless night!) anyway it was obviously meant to be!
After taking so long trying to conceive DS I just can't believe it happened so easily!

Hope all you July ladies are well? Has anyone's morning sickness kicked in yet? I'm still feeling ok, very tired but it's hard to know if it's the pregnancy! I feel quite normal in fact I took another test today at work as I just don't feel pregnant but it was still very positive!

Has anyone got any thoughts about finding out the sex? With DS stayed team yellow and it was well worth it! I'm going to be team yellow again this time! X

hey ya..just found out im due 3rd july :)

i think i will find out again..i found out with my boy..i just dont think i could not know lol

Hope all you July ladies are well? Has anyone's morning sickness kicked in yet? I'm still feeling ok, very tired but it's hard to know if it's the pregnancy! I feel quite normal in fact I took another test today at work as I just don't feel pregnant but it was still very positive!

Has anyone got any thoughts about finding out the sex? With DS stayed team yellow and it was well worth it! I'm going to be team yellow again this time! X

Hi!

I've had morning sickness on and off, but not really bad...I'm just nauseous sometimes, thankfully no vomiting! Today my hubby opened up a container of coffee and the smell (really strong vanilla) literally kept me gagging for about 5 minutes because I couldn't stand the smell! :wacko: I've also been having on and off cramping and most recently a fluttering feeling.

As for finding out the sex, this is our first baby and my husband and I don't want to know the sex of the baby, we want it to be a surprise. :happydance:

I have my first prenatal visit tomorrow (5 weeks and 3 days) isn't that a bit on the early side? I don't even know what to expect from this appointment :wacko:

Hi ladies :)

We found out what DS was at 15 wks and what DD was at 32 wks (she wouldn't open her legs! ) since we already have one of each we'll be team Green and letting it be a surprise. It's fitting since this pregnancy was such a surprise!

I don't feel a bit pregnant. I did take an extra long nap but I usually do on Sundays. I'll enjoy the energy and peace while I can ;)

Congrats, everyone! Wishing everyone healthy and happy pregnancies!

I haven't been to the doctor yet, I got my BFP yesterday afternoon around 2pm. I took a digi test about an hour and a half later and it told me I was Pregnant and 2-3 weeks past ovulation. So I figure I'm due July 11th!

I just have sore boobs and I'm cramping off and on, feels like cervical cramps, not abdominal cramps. I had a very small amount of light brown spotting on Wednesday, but just figured it was AF coming, as I usually have a couple of days of brown discharge before my period.

Not a planned baby, but OH and I got engaged in September, so it is a happy surprise.

I'm a little bummed that I just bought my Ski pass for this year and I won't be able to use it, but that disappointment is quickly subsiding.

Congrats, everyone! Wishing everyone healthy and happy pregnancies!

I haven't been to the doctor yet, I got my BFP yesterday afternoon around 2pm. I took a digi test about an hour and a half later and it told me I was Pregnant and 2-3 weeks past ovulation. So I figure I'm due July 11th!

I just have sore boobs and I'm cramping off and on, feels like cervical cramps, not abdominal cramps. I had a very small amount of light brown spotting on Wednesday, but just figured it was AF coming, as I usually have a couple of days of brown discharge before my period.

Not a planned baby, but OH and I got engaged in September, so it is a happy surprise.

I'm a little bummed that I just bought my Ski pass for this year and I won't be able to use it, but that disappointment is quickly subsiding.

Maybe they would refund you considering the circumstances?
Congrats on a happy surprise :)

This is my first time posting, I have lurked for 2 years now ttc. I had black spotting for 5 days and I took a test and it was positive!! Funny thing is we had an appointment on Tuesday for infertility.... I guess we don't need to go now lol. Due date about July 12. This is my second child. My first is 10yr old. I can't wait to have a new baby in the house.
Symptoms,? Cramping, very sore boobs. A little nausea and fatigue.

Think I will be joining the July club but I havent had a scan yet and I havent had a period since my coil was taken out 9h Sept so who knows :)

Hi July Ladies :)

I'm getting nervous, girls. My first test was taken mid-afternoon only half an hour after previously going, and it came up bang on positive right away. I've taken two tests since then with FMU and both of them have been significantly fainter than the first. Today's test looked barely even positive at all!

The thing is, I haven't stopped charting yet (since I've had a previous loss that started out exactly this way) and although my temp went down yesterday with the faint test, today it's back up in my "normal" post-o temps -- with the faintest test yet! I've left a message with the nurse at my obgyn; hopefully she'll call back soon and we can have a chat.

Any opinions on these mis-matching signs? I can't think of any reason that the tests would be getting fainter (and on a more sensitive test, at that!) while temps are not agreeing. Cross some fingers for me gals, I may be out.

I'm getting nervous, girls. My first test was taken mid-afternoon only half an hour after previously going, and it came up bang on positive right away. I've taken two tests since then with FMU and both of them have been significantly fainter than the first. Today's test looked barely even positive at all!

The thing is, I haven't stopped charting yet (since I've had a previous loss that started out exactly this way) and although my temp went down yesterday with the faint test, today it's back up in my "normal" post-o temps -- with the faintest test yet! I've left a message with the nurse at my obgyn; hopefully she'll call back soon and we can have a chat.

Any opinions on these mis-matching signs? I can't think of any reason that the tests would be getting fainter (and on a more sensitive test, at that!) while temps are not agreeing. Cross some fingers for me gals, I may be out.

You poor love! What a worry. Let us know what the nurse says! Fingers crossed for you x

This is my first time posting, I have lurked for 2 years now ttc. I had black spotting for 5 days and I took a test and it was positive!! Funny thing is we had an appointment on Tuesday for infertility.... I guess we don't need to go now lol. Due date about July 12. This is my second child. My first is 10yr old. I can't wait to have a new baby in the house.
Symptoms,? Cramping, very sore boobs. A little nausea and fatigue.

That's fantastic news! Well done! How exciting! X

Aw hun I hope all is ok. What kind of tests are they? Maybe they are out of date or perhaps if you are drinking more water the urine was more diluted?
Try not to worry :hugs:

Hahaha! I was blaming the "farts" on our 8-year-old daughter!!

If I go by LMP I'm due July 11, but if I go by ovulation/conception I'm due July 6. So I guess some time in early July I'm due. I tested because of my breast tenderness. I had a host of other symptoms like acne, which I don't ever get, oh yeah and the bad gas. I blame the dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->