Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

rooster100

Reaction score
Hi girls!
So I am in shock! Just found out I'm pregnant! I only had my DS 6 months ago! It took over a year to conceive DS! We only dtd once last month! :blush:
I'm supposed to be 4 weeks but the clearblue says 2-3 weeks, took it this evening after drinking water all day so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Anyway I'm due July the 5th...anyone else due around then? :hugs:
Would love some buddies!
Feels like I was only pregnant a few weeks ago and now I am again! X

July babies!!
1st beau84 :blue:

2nd Hodge-Podge
Gizzyy

3rd daynzee
Angelbaby_01 :angel: :hugs:

4th Jadevonfox
Chinuahuamon

5th Rooster100
Schnoodle

6th Ladyluck8181
Eris

7th Frankie83
KimmyLou

8th Gypsymama
Wagazim
Callypygous
Cflower04
Shell12393
Tori story

9th
MaMaRed1012
MoominJ

10th hopefulfairy
New_mommy
Hollyplox
Cheska

11th Chellepepper
Rickles
Baileybubs
Bambi93
T8ty

12th HarleyW
Haleykins05
Beelady

13th VTFroggie
Littlelotus

14th Akalocsa
Sweety_1
Dreamer22

15th

16th Pix
Florence
Littleminx :pink:

17th Newmomtobe88

18th SRTbaby
Carolin :pink:

19th

20th CherylC3

21st Nolababy1

22nd Leash27

23rd Mrs W 11 :hugs: :angel:

24th
Sunshine :pink:
25th

26th Brunettebimbo

Congratulations on your pregnancy. :happydance: It happens when it happens.

I thought it would take longer to conceive myself. My hubby and I are both 33. I have three teenagers from a previous marriage and hubby has none. I had the IUD taken out on 9/30 and here I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and due on July 9th, 2014.

OoooH! Me Me Me! I have been looking for a July thread lol, apparently i am due around my birthday, the 7th, hehehe.
How are you girlies feeling? Apart from late period.... what tipped you off to the possibility of pregnancy?? I hate to admit it, but i had the most terrible flatulence for a week! My poor dogs got blamed for a lot!

OoooH! Me Me Me! I have been looking for a July thread lol, apparently i am due around my birthday, the 7th, hehehe.
How are you girlies feeling? Apart from late period.... what tipped you off to the possibility of pregnancy?? I hate to admit it, but i had the most terrible flatulence for a week! My poor dogs got blamed for a lot!

Congratulations!

I had a dream I was pregnant. So I started to test and a couple days later it was positive. For the most part I am feeling fine. A bit tired. A bit emotional. A bit nauseated. At times some tender boobs. However, not too bad.

It was quite funny though. I did a test on the evening, positive... the next morning, positive, the next day hubby hands me a digital, he wants to see it in black and white... well what do you know? Pregnant! Eeesh! This is our 4th child! LOL.
But bless him, the bunches of flowers and chocolates have been great :flower::happydance:

Hi ladies

I'm also due in July and would love a couple of bump buddies! The first day of my last period was the 1st October so i'm due around the 8th July 2014. However I know I didn't ovulate until CD 18 or CD 19 so I think i'm due around the 12th July... will see what the doctor says on Monday when I talk to him.

I also thought it would take us longer to conceive... we DTD once without contraception and I got pregnant :happydance: I came off the pill at the start of the month and we were going to wait a while before trying... but clearly that didn't happen!!!

Apart from tender boobs and nipples, increased hunger and increased urination... i'm feeling really good! How about ye?!

It was quite funny though. I did a test on the evening, positive... the next morning, positive, the next day hubby hands me a digital, he wants to see it in black and white... well what do you know? Pregnant! Eeesh! This is our 4th child! LOL.
But bless him, the bunches of flowers and chocolates have been great :flower::happydance:

LOL. That is similar to mine as well. My first test was very faint. Hubby dismissed it as it wasn't dark enough. Next morning line was still there but hubby said lets wait and see. I tested with a digital and it said Pregnant. I took a picture of it and text it to him saying is this concrete enough? LOL. This is also my 4th child----hubbys 1st.

My ds told me I had 2 babies in my kangaroo pouch on Sunday. AF didn't show so I tested yesterday. This is a super surprise baby since we were using protection and had sex once. Due July 8th :D

LOL. That is similar to mine as well. My first test was very faint. Hubby dismissed it as it wasn't dark enough. Next morning line was still there but hubby said lets wait and see. I tested with a digital and it said Pregnant. I took a picture of it and text it to him saying is this concrete enough? LOL. This is also my 4th child----hubbys 1st.

Yeah, its great isnt it? This is my fourth but husbands second. You would think that he should know by now? Blooming men lol

ooh i just noticed, we have 5th 6th 7th and 8th covered! :p LOL, ok, we have them slots booked on the calendar :) who is next?
cflower, i can relate, my boobs are killing me!!! and i think im craving early too... right now i should be thinking about sleeping yet all i want is a bacon sandwich...hmmmmm.
Nagazim, that sounds like your little bean is really meant to be!!

Hi ladies!so exciting!
I just felt very moody (just like last time) my periods were not regular after the birth of my son in April so I wasn't sure if I was late or not! Boobs ok, only just finished breast feeding! They had just got to their normal size again!
This baby was ment to be, I kept saying if I was lucky enough for it to happen too again it would be a blessing!
Still a little nervous as its early days but excited! X

Hi ladies

I'm also due in July and would love a couple of bump buddies! The first day of my last period was the 1st October so i'm due around the 8th July 2014. However I know I didn't ovulate until CD 18 or CD 19 so I think i'm due around the 12th July... will see what the doctor says on Monday when I talk to him.

I also thought it would take us longer to conceive... we DTD once without contraception and I got pregnant :happydance: I came off the pill at the start of the month and we were going to wait a while before trying... but clearly that didn't happen!!!

Apart from tender boobs and nipples, increased hunger and increased urination... i'm feeling really good! How about ye?!

My LPM was on Oct 1st too! I have a due date of July 8th, just like you. I O'd CD13. DH and I stopped TTC couple of months ago, but I was still temping. We only DTD a few days before O and a few days after, during our "safe" days, but here we are pregnant! We were both really shocked. He's still shocked and I'm just nervous since I had a miscarriage a few months ago. I have an early ultrasound scheduled for Monday.

Tender boobs for me, but NO appetite and although I'm really tired all the time, I can't seem to sleep!!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all!!

Hi everyone!

If everything goes ok after 5 years and 4 fertility treatments were fue July 5th!

Still can't believe I get to type that!

Xxx

Hi girls! :) I've been looking for a July thread too! I'm due on the 10th. I have been SUPER paranoid about m/c though because I had one before my LO was born, and I just cannot stop worrying. :(

Now how do I get a ticker?? Lol

Congratulations everyone!

I'm due on the 9th all being well after only one month of trying!
I know it sounds crude but did anyone else find it a bit awkward the first time you dtd when not using contraception?hehe

I'm a moody mare at the mo, with the odd cramp and the occasional sickly feeling :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

If everything goes ok after 5 years and 4 fertility treatments were fue July 5th!

Still can't believe I get to type that!

Xxx

Congratulations!! That's amazing! Same due date! :hugs:

Woohoo lots of us are due around the same time.... exciting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->