Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi girls, I do have a bump pic but I look naked and whale like in it! Maybe I will upload it if I get brave! Any bump pics from anyone else?
X

I'll try do one in the morning if I remember. Haven't taken one for weeks and weeks l! Wish I had done one every week now !

Hi girls, I do have a bump pic but I look naked and whale like in it! Maybe I will upload it if I get brave! Any bump pics from anyone else?
X

Hi Rooster, ladies!

I think I mentioned a while ago I recently went for a maternity shoot. Attached is one of my bump pics. I think I was around 29 weeks at this point. The bump is huuuuuuge right now. I cannot believe there are only 6weeks left!! I absolutely cannot wait. Although I'm a bit nerve wracked at the moment as my placenta is still low-lying. We will know with certainty next week whether we will be able to do a natural birth or not. Holding thumbs all goes well!

Would love to see your bump pics!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Beau I love it.

I forgot!!! Wracked with nerves. Today is the day ds was born pregnancy wise. And I'm at the hospital today for a growth scan. X

Beau that's Beautiful!! Hoping that placenta moves up, if it doesn't just remember they are doing the section for your own health. It's so important you and baby are perfect! X
Cheska how did the growth scan go!? Xx
As for me I have a max of 4 weeks left! Yikes! X

How exciting!

Growth scan was fab thanks. Little pumpkin already weighs more than ds when we brought him home (est 4lb 4oz) i can't believe it. Feels surreal and like I'm talking about someone else.

X

Hi beau, your bump looks so pretty.

I haven't taken any bump pictures. To be honest, I dobt think my bump has grown that much since 27 weeks. But somehow, my weight seems to increase by a lb every 2 weeks and the final height also increases by 1 or 2 cm. .. yet I dobt see any deference

Thanks I'm over the moon! Waiting in for community midwife today. Got to have my urine and bp checked. If any protein in urine and/or bp 150/100 + I've got to head for hospital so fingers crossed neither of those happen!

Anyone know how to get a picture on here without using photo bucket?

Hi cheska! Fantastic weight!! What did the midwife say? How was your bp?
No idea how to load pics except with photo bucket, I always use photo bucket and my pics are always massive!
Taking of massive here is my 34 week twin bump :)
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps983611fd.png

Awh rooster that's a lovely neat bump. I can't believe there are two in there! Sure it feels like it to you though.

I deleted photo bucket, it went a bit hay wire. Will try get it again.

https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/cheskachoochoo/Mobile%20Uploads/2102F825-437E-49AF-9889-7B99D49AFA61.png

No protein yay! Bp borderline high but I've managed to avoid a trip to the hospital. They are going to come back on weds to check it again.

Cheska your bump is just perfect!! You look amazing!! Congrats on the protein and bp! Keep that baby in!!
I have a growth scan tomorrow so will let you girls know the est weights of these two! X

Upload pictures from my fone ..
Got to desktop mode and push reply ten choose advanced reply and theirs a paper flip sigh n that's how I do it .. Click it upload pic close window then send msg

This is me today she's already moved down .. Lolso shocked !!

Attachments

• IMG-20140526-00438_1401120271811_n.jpg
    IMG-20140526-00438_1401120271811_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
your bumps are all so so cute ladies!!!

I only have this week and next left to work then I'm officially on maternity leave; I absolutely cannot wait!!!

Here's to the final countdown!! All the best girls!

So cute bumps, girls! I feel too lazy to take a picture of mine. :p

I have my 36 appt in 2 weeks and my obgyn is going to do a pelvic exam. Isn't 36 weeks too soon for one?

My previous two pregnancies, I did not have a pelvic exam till 37/38 weeks.

FYI, this is a different obgyn. My last one moved

I thought I would stop by and meet some buddies to help pass the time in my 3rd trimester. I am currently 32+4 due July 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->