• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Not in so many words. They said do you know what your having!? I said I didn't but I think I do now. Giggles in the room. One of the ladies said I've got two boys and they are so close.
I was in such a dilemma as was at the appt on my own - can't hold water though when it comes to my hubby so we are keeping our lips sealed and telling everyone else we haven't found out. Feel like I've been asked more than ever this week too.
I'm so excited! X

Hi team July. Looks like July is pretty popular, alot of mommies. :)

I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm having a july baby too, EDD is 8th July.

This is my 3rd baby. I have two girls who are almost 3 and 4 years old.

Hi time, welcome and congrats. Have you found out what your having this time? I'm two days behind you. Feels like time is going very quickly now x

Thanks, guys. I couldn't resist and found out at our ultrasound, we are having a boy, so excited as this will be our last baby.

By the way, where do I get those cute signature things that show how far along you are?

I think if you just click on someone else's ticker it will direct you to the website.

I'm ok thanks rooster. Got a cold still so not 100% can't believe I haven't managed to shake it off yet! Going away a week on Thursday for 4 nights without our little man. Nervous but quite excited about the rest before t'other one arrives.

How are you doing? Do you feel like they are keeping an extra special eye on you this time?

How's everyone else? X

Hi ladies,

Please can you remove my name from the list. I somehow forgot to update you that i lost my baby in December. Thanks

Wish you all a happy and healthy pregancy.

xxx

Hi ladies,

Please can you remove my name from the list. I somehow forgot to update you that i lost my baby in December. Thanks

xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: how are you doing? X

Hi ladies,

xxx

Thank you.

I am doing better now. I just unsubscribed the day I had my d&c because I was in so much emotional pain. Still get my down days, but hopefully I will have a rainbow soon to celebrate. I am just happy to see that most of you all are doing good. I hope I wil be pregnant again before my EDD.

Hi ladies,

xxx

Thank you.

I am doing better now. I just unsubscribed the day I had my d&c because I was in so much emotional pain. Still get my down days, but hopefully I will have a rainbow soon to celebrate. I am just happy to see that most of you all are doing good. I hope I wil be pregnant again before my EDD.

Fingers crossed for you. I know exactly how it feels, I only thought being pregnant again would be the best way to get over it and to be honest (even though it took a while it did) xx

Happy mummy's day everyone.

How are you all? It's been pretty quiet in here.

I'm sorry for your loss angel baby. Hope your rainbow is just around the corner.

Hi ladies,

xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

:hi: I'm due on the 21st of july with our Daughter thought I'd join:)

hi everyone!!

it's been really really quiet in here lately. But if everyone is feeling like me, I'm not surprised. Officially in third trimester now and everything seems to be taking a lot of effort.

hope you are all having h&h pregnancies still!

hi everyone!!

it's been really really quiet in here lately. But if everyone is feeling like me, I'm not surprised. Officially in third trimester now and everything seems to be taking a lot of effort.

Hi Beau!
Been signed off work now thank god! I'm so big and tired! I feel like I'm 40 weeks pregnant!! I can't sleep at night with the pain!
How are you getting on?
How is everyone else? Xx

hi everyone!!

Hi Beau!
Been signed off work now thank god! I'm so big and tired! I feel like I'm 40 weeks pregnant!! I can't sleep at night with the pain!
How are you getting on?
How is everyone else? Xx

Happy you are getting time off from work now. Tell me about it, I feel humongous. The week is going by fast but not fast enough. :cry:

I get lower backpain and hip pain whenever I go to bed as well and toss and turn till I am so tired and I finally fall asleep.

I read on a website that third trimester starts at 29 weeks. That means all us ladies who are 28 weeks or less are still in our second trimester. :(

I figure if you divide 40 by 3 that would mean each tri is 13.3 days putting third tri at 26.6! Haha regardless the end seems sooooo far away for me :( happy easter ladies ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->