Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

My app says I'm in third tri at re end of this week which is 27w 5 d .. But also calculation is correct lol .. Best way to chel is by lookin at. Pregnancy ticker they normally tell ..

As for me I can't fit in my jeans anymore and spasm left right n center especially my legs wow feels like I had a huge gym session lol hope everyone else well :)

hi everyone!!

it's been really really quiet in here lately. But if everyone is feeling like me, I'm not surprised. Officially in third trimester now and everything seems to be taking a lot of effort.

hope you are all having h&h pregnancies still!

Hi Beau!
Been signed off work now thank god! I'm so big and tired! I feel like I'm 40 weeks pregnant!! I can't sleep at night with the pain!
How are you getting on?
How is everyone else? Xx

Hi rooster!
I'm glad you are getting some rest. Multiples can't be a walk in the park! I must say I'm super jealous. I don't go on maternity leave for another month! I am so unproductive at work its not even funny. I'm counting down the days.

My doc still worried about my low-lying placenta. At last scan (28weeks) it was still very low and baby's head is resting right next to it. so I've been ordered to take it as easy as I can.

on a brighter note, I'm going for my maternity photo shoot this weekend. Any of you ladies thinking of doing a shoot?
How are you all dealing with third trimester?

xoxo

Rooster - glad too that you can get some rest. If that's possible with your little man!?

Moltal I'm with you with the cramps - keep getting them in my calves in bed :-/. Still squeezing in my jeans though haha. Unfastened of course.

Beau - have they mentioned that they will do a c section if it doesn't move up? Enjoy your shoot!!

Afm - 29 weeks today! Got an appt this afternoon. Scan and anti d jab. Getting nervous now, they kept me in last time at 32+4. Really hoping that doesn't happen today, not prepared in the slightest. If it doesn't I have promised myself to get a bag packed at the weekend for the day it does. Xx

Cheska we have a lot in common u won't believe .. I'm gettin my anti-D injection tomorrow lol I do fit in my jeans just don't feel comfy everyone seein my button undone .. Lol ..

The pain is brutal lol .. Theysay its due to low blood or salt I eat so much salt lol ..

Rooster - glad too that you can get some rest. If that's possible with your little man!?

Moltal I'm with you with the cramps - keep getting them in my calves in bed :-/. Still squeezing in my jeans though haha. Unfastened of course.

Beau - have they mentioned that they will do a c section if it doesn't move up? Enjoy your shoot!!

Afm - 29 weeks today! Got an appt this afternoon. Scan and anti d jab. Getting nervous now, they kept me in last time at 32+4. Really hoping that doesn't happen today, not prepared in the slightest. If it doesn't I have promised myself to get a bag packed at the weekend for the day it does. Xx

Hi Cheska,
my doc did warn me that if it doesn't move up they will almost definitely do a C-section. I'm starting to prepare myself mentally for that possibility. ill do whatever I can for a h&h baby boo :)

That's a good attitude beau. What ever brings baby safely to the world and whatever is also the safest for you!
X

Moltal - eugh how awful was anti d! Bump bands are the answer to the button on display scenario :)

Beau - it can't be too bad, I had a section when lay on the table in theatre I said he will be an only child. 18 month later I'm 7 month preg haha!

Any one stuck on names. Boys names are so difficult!! X

Cheska I opted out to a bum prick so I got an arm prick its already my second one n its damn expensive :cry: not so sore thank goodness ..
I want a bump band but it might take me a while to get used to it lol ..

We had the opposite we already new a boy name wen I was 12 weeks .. The girl name that we have "shelly" has only just stuck .. Lol I hope oh keeps changin his mind !!

Hi girls! Cheska we found boys names so so hard! Girls are much easier I think!
Sounds like everyone is doing well?
We need to see some bump pics! I defo will be having the twins in June at the lastest! Will have an induction on the 21st if I haven't already gone before that!
Had a growth scan yesterday baby A 3lb7 and baby B 3lb12! So as you can imagine I'm massive! Xx

I had mine in my arm too. It stung! Shelly is cute but also suits all ages. Care to share your boy name?

Rooster those girlies are big! I would def have a girls name sorted by now I'm sure. I think this little man may be nameless a few days. I might have to meet him and get to know him before we decide.

We had clayton in mind .. :) I haven't heard many ppl with the name shelly which is nice :) I don't want another anti d lol ..

Having my 4D scan this Saturday I can't wait !!

How's everyone doing?

That's a great pic moltal! Did you enjoy the scan!?

Hey girls!! I totally forgot about this thread and for some reason its not in my subs anymore..

How are we all? I cant believe i'm 8 weeks from my c-section :shock: ... We finally found the perfect name for our baby and she is going to be called Brooke Sophia :cloud9:

I hope everyone is good and that bumps are coming along well :hugs: xx

That's a very pretty name. We haven't Thought of a name yet. :/

And I know. Time seems to have flown. In a few weeks, we all will be posting birthing announcements. How exciting :)

Hi girls! I'm ok, gigantic and in loads of pain. Pretty much housebound now!
My babies will be here next month if not before! X

It's a really nice name Littleminx. You got an exact date for your section?

That sounds a little bit rubbish rooster! How you managing with your little boy?

Time waster my little one won't have a name until he's here. Find boys names tough (as I've prob said a million times)

I'm really pleased to be 33 weeks tomorrow. My little boy was born at 33+1. Feeling like I'm struggling to function sometimes. Not supposed to finish work until a week on Friday, but not sure I'll go back now. Thy have been increasing my bp tablets weekly and I have started to feel a bit lethargic and light headed occasionally.

Doh silly me! Just seen it in your signature! How exciting x

Can't believe its so soon n we will all have babies !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->