Anyone else due towards end of March?

I bought babys pram yesterday, got the Graco - Sky Stroller https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Pushchairs-and-Strollers/Graco-Sky-Stroller-in-Purple-Shadow(0109550)?searchPosition=1

Decided what furniture we want to buy and sorted out where everything will go in babys room. But still not decided how we will decorate the room. My partner wants to paint it lilac (we alreeady have 2 tubs of lilac paint) but I don't want it lilac as we bought that paint to do our own bedroom, which I still want to do. But my partner just wants to use it for baby and not paint our room

I bought babys pram yesterday, got the Graco - Sky Stroller https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Pushchairs-and-Strollers/Graco-Sky-Stroller-in-Purple-Shadow(0109550)?searchPosition=1

Decided what furniture we want to buy and sorted out where everything will go in babys room. But still not decided how we will decorate the room. My partner wants to paint it lilac (we alreeady have 2 tubs of lilac paint) but I don't want it lilac as we bought that paint to do our own bedroom, which I still want to do. But my partner just wants to use it for baby and not paint our room

I am changing one of our nurseries right now to lavender :) I wish I could talk my DH into letting me do our room that color :( He chose a neutral color cream for in there Booo.

This is the stroller/carseat we bought. We also got the matching swing, highchair, and pack n play. Its Graco brand.

Attachments

• 0004740612251_500X500.jpg
    0004740612251_500X500.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
At the moment our bedroom is magnolia :sleep: as is our hall and stairs and bathroom....Boring!

He also keeps going on about asking my cousin to draw on babys wall (I had suggested those vinyl stickers) but he wants my cousin to do it as its cheaper :shrug: My cousin hasn't ever painted on anyones walls and I certainly don't want his first to be babys room incase it looks awful

I'm due March 31st... so the END of march for sure :haha: however no telling when this baby will come :) i'm so happy there are more ladies due in march too!!

I am going for a breast feeding class/discussion before bub is born. It's through the private hospital I will be delivering at. Will also see a lactation consultant after birth, I have ticked that on my booking in forms. Apart from that though, I have had no discussion about it.

I have bought the Silvercross Wayfarer in Blue :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
I breast Feed my first for 2 months but end up switching to formula because I wasn't comfortable with breast feeding in public and pumping was a nightmare because I had a manual pump (and a really cheap one at that. it sucked) I am way determined this time to keep it up for longer! (and put more money into a better pump for when I go out lol)

also even though my first will be almost 3yrs when baby is born we want to get a double stroller.
Ugh so much still to buy and only 2 months-ish left lol

As for hunger - I wish I could say I feel the same and can't fit much in but unfortunately I am the opposite. I am CONSTANTLY hungry!

As for being prepared, I bought EVERYTHING for the baby at 20 weeks :blush:
I have clothes till 12 months, cot, Moses basket, stand, travel system, cot sheets, moses sheets, a travel playpen, changing mat and covers, basically everything, you name it, I have it. Even baby nail clippers and baby shampoo / body wash!!

I'm still lacking on a few bits for me such as breast pump and steriliser.

A very good friend of mine treated me and my other half too a new pushchair. :D a Hauck Colt Travel System. The pictures nowhere near do it justice, it's absolutely amazing in the flesh, especially as a pram setup!

I'm still in the process of painting this house and refurbishing, all by myself, including new carpets in the entire house, being fitted by me and OH, so loads too keep me busy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
Zoey: I've been eyeing the Hauck travel system. I know that's the one I want, when I first saw it. Only problem is I like it in blue and I'm having a girl. Although I know that makes no difference as people are stupid and told me I had a lovely girl with DS and he was dressed head to toe in a blue suit. But blue is more unisex than say pink.

I plan to breast feed my next one as well :) I made it to 1 year with my first, well I combi fed, this time around I plan to try to do it exclusively breastfeeding :)

regarding eating- oh man my eating habbits drives my OH up the wall haha because I will eat every 30mins to an hour because I get SO hungry but I cant eat a lot because baby is taking up so much room. so I am constantly eating or nibbling on something.

also, a bit off topic, I am hating the weight gain this time around... last time I was pregnant I was 130lbs PP and got up to 190lbs well this time I started at 160lbs and am already up to 180lbs ... :( I feel like if I go past the 200lb mark I am going to loss it. like, Ive never weighed that much , ever! (oh ps I am 5'8) but like.. my OB hasnt said anything about it... so I dunno. I feel like Im gaining too much.

I'm due March 31st... so the END of march for sure :haha: however no telling when this baby will come :) i'm so happy there are more ladies due in march too!!

Same here!

I want a VBAC this time and has been reading a book and listening to CD about Hypnobirthing (anyone?). Now 27 weeks pregnant I seemed to be losing my energy and feeling tired all the time.

Was diagnosed with Gestation Diabetes in my previous pregnancy but has been given all cleared this round so I am over the moon!

Happy New Year and hope everyone is doing well!

I'm due march 30 but with twins will be induced at 38 weeks. I'm very nervous and haven't prepped as much as I would like lol.

Brandy we are getting the same stroller as you. I love it. It's currently on sale in purple but dh wants the black.

Oh we are painting some lavender too. Just two stripes around the room. The room is currently a soft grey brown.

Does anyone have any pics of their nurserys set up yet? Would love ideas.

I was so unprepared for breast feeding with DS and he wouldn't latch so I gave up. I felt horrible, I had this tiny baby who hadn't properly eaten for 24 hours and I was receiving no help as they were short staffed at the hospital. Mind you this will be 7 years ago come March, but it sounds like we're suppose to be natural pro's on it still. There is still time though.

Anyone still unprepared for their baby? I'm suppose to be moving soon, so I really have nothing done, but I'm hoping to move next month, February at a push as long as I can find a house I want. Right now there is nothing, but I'm guessing no one wants to move at Christmas.

I have a pram and cot but only through my aunt and uncle who got given them for me im dying to buy proper clothes but I'm having to wait until my 28 week scan on the 2nd as at 20 week scan they said they werent sure if baby was a boy or girl, I moved house two weeks before christmas never again left me really short of money but we had to get out the flat we were in as it had 4 catergory one hazards and 3 catergory two hazards basically the flat was falling away fom under us and the landlord was as much use as a chocolate fire guard

This is my second so pretty much have everything - just got to get a new changing mat, ergo baby carrier insert - I've got some clothes (having a different sex this time) but don't really want to get too much until he is here and know how big he is, dd will be having a new bedroom on the other hand!!

I really want to bf this time and hope that there will be enough support to help

I'm also hoping to exclusively breastfeed this time around. I breastfed DD for the first week but i had no help or support from anyone and i didn't know anyone who had breastfed before so it was awkward. I also had my family constantly telling me to just give her a bottle. In the end, I gave in. This time however, I plan on breastfeeding for as long as I possibly can! * Fingers crossed *

Mummy2o - it's an amazing pushchair, so so nice to too push. The only things I would say may put people off is that it doesn't fold down with anything in it, (e.g pram & pushchair). The frame has to fold on it's own. The good thing is it's literally just 2 clips you press at the same time to release whatever you have on the frame! The wheels are also quick release so it fits in small boots and spaces! The basket is lovely and big and sturdy too!

I have no Seperate nursery for my baby unfortunately. (Yet) in about 6-8 months i will have a room for him. (Long story) but I'm not bothered because I want him in my bedroom anyway with my partner and I.

I've got over 150 items of clothing already too. All being stored in black bags to keep it clean as it's in the loft. See the attached picture, to give you an idea of how much I have for him already!
Dog not included haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 10
And this is his travel / play pen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
Zoey, my DD still sleeps in her travel playpen :haha: however i imagine I will soon need to transition her to a toddler bed so I can use it for the next one.

Zoey, my DD still sleeps in her travel playpen :haha: however i imagine I will soon need to transition her to a toddler bed so I can use it for the next one.

They are great bits of equipment! So handy too have. I will have his in the lounge so that if he's not in his bouncer he can be in his playpen. My mum also will use it at the weekend if she has him as she has dogs, so she refuses to put baby in a bouncer or anywhere reachable by the dogs. So it's great for us really cos it has multiple uses. Mind you it want cheap at £85 and that was on offer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->