Anyone else excited: Icandy Strawberry?

Glad to have found this thread, we've actually been out today looking at the Peach and the Oyster (shop doesn't have a Strawberry) and I didn't feel I could justify the cost of the icandy until I came home and read the reviews - everyone loves them! By comparison I've found a lot of reviews detailing dire customer service and dangerous structural flaws for the Oyster which has put me right off for the sake of saving about £250 which is all the difference on the packages we were quoted today.

I really want the red icandy strawberry and I saw a women pushing one yesterday when I was driving home. It was like time had stopped and all you could see was this magical pushchair! It looks soo good, a bit smaller than i thought, but wonderful.

Yes it is expensive but the quality is amazing and will sell well afterwards, im torn between this pushchair and the bugaboo, the bugaboo is slightly cheaper but for me the icandy looks a lot better

:flower:

Ahh! I've been commenting in a different topic about my excitement for the strawberry. Clearly needed directing here! Pushchairtrader have given it 5 stars!
I've yet to see one out and about but If I did I'd be tempted to ask them to let me give it a spin lol!

I hope that stock is more readily available before June! Anyone know of anyone with one yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->