Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Thanks girls. I think I am roughly 12dpo. They dont look dark at all because it is a crappy phone but they are much darker IRL so not worried about that, but just want someone to say (other than Matt who is a man and knows nothing :haha:) to say there is clearly line progression.

Top is 3rd, middle 4th, bottom 5th.
They're bloody fab lines Tasha!! :happydance:

You know I'm over the moon for your I really am, you so so deserve this to be a sticky, forever rainbow :hugs:

Yes, I can see line progression without even clicking on the pic. :)

Thank you girls. I really needed to read that. Going to be a long road but hopefully we can drag each other up when we get down.

Gemie, thank you. I know you have always been 100% behind me, it means a lot. :kiss:

I agree, great progression. I also noticed with frer that they darken over the day. I did one Sunday, was worried it hadn't progressed then over the day it looked darker than the one that had dried from Thursday.

Also..... I want some of whatever is in that box under the pee sticks?!!

Thank you girls. I really needed to read that. Going to be a long road but hopefully we can drag each other up when we get down.

Gemie, thank you. I know you have always been 100% behind me, it means a lot. :kiss:

:hugs:

I agree, great progression. I also noticed with frer that they darken over the day. I did one Sunday, was worried it hadn't progressed then over the day it looked darker than the one that had dried from Thursday.

Also..... I want some of whatever is in that box under the pee sticks?!!

I so clocked that too :rofl:

Yeah, I have noticed that too lovehearts. :rofl: they arent any left. It is my box to keep my pregnancy tests in for now, I end up doing hundreds :dohh:

love heart use a digital clear blue they show up better . I used a normal one and had a faded line from about 12 dpo but it was not that clear then 13 dpo again the same so i read that the digital ones are better as they actually say pregnant . Your lines are deff there though how exciting xx

Hello ladies just transferred over today! I am due 8th Nov roughly. Very unexpected 1st bfp thought I was out and thought id do a test on the off chance! I'm not gonna lie now its real im petrified was shaking like a leaf all last night!!

Had no symptoms whatsoever but three tests late using frer still 1-2 weeks! Aaah!

Very excited to be able to share this journey with you all! Think we will all need a bit of cheering up at points but in my case calming down haha!!

XXxx

Hello ladies just transferred over today! I am due 8th Nov roughly. Very unexpected 1st bfp thought I was out and thought id do a test on the off chance! I'm not gonna lie now its real im petrified was shaking like a leaf all last night!!

Had no symptoms whatsoever but three tests late using frer still 1-2 weeks! Aaah!

Very excited to be able to share this journey with you all! Think we will all need a bit of cheering up at points but in my case calming down haha!!

XXxx
Congrats Hun :)

I've added you. Xx

Hi ladies:) Hope you don't mind if I join. Due Nov. 10th! Confirmed with the Dr. yesterday, but can't get my first scan there until I'm 12wks. Ughh...that seems like a lifetime away.

Hi ladies:) Hope you don't mind if I join. Due Nov. 10th! Confirmed with the Dr. yesterday, but can't get my first scan there until I'm 12wks. Ughh...that seems like a lifetime away.
Welcome Hun :)

Same due date as me xx

Hey ladies I got my bfp today but going to test tomorrow morning just to be sure. Tried to post the pic of test on here but wouldn't post. Anyhow according to due date calculator I'm due 15th of nov and if the baby is 2 weeks late it could be born on my 30th birthday eeeekkkkk!!!!!!xxxx

Lovely Ladies,
Can I join in? My EDD is November 4th! This is our second pregnancy but our first ended in an early miscarriage back in July. We weren't really planning on trying until May but we're both excited about this little surprise!

Hey ladies I got my bfp today but going to test tomorrow morning just to be sure. Tried to post the pic of test on here but wouldn't post. Anyhow according to due date calculator I'm due 15th of nov and if the baby is 2 weeks late it could be born on my 30th birthday eeeekkkkk!!!!!!xxxx

Lovely Ladies,
Can I join in? My EDD is November 4th! This is our second pregnancy but our first ended in an early miscarriage back in July. We weren't really planning on trying until May but we're both excited about this little surprise!

Congrats both! I've added you :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladie and congratulations x

I believe I am definitely pregnant now :) digital test confirmed x

Welcome to all the new ladies! :D

I scheduled my first visit with an OB- won't be going in until April 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->