Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

with my son I had a doctors app, then a group mw app where they gave you your notes and advice on food etc, then you had to go away fill your notes in, then you saw a mw at 8 weeks for booking in (on your own lol) and then the scan at 12 weeks. I was hoping to skip the doctors and group appointment because I work for my parents.....who are also my childcare.....and i wasnt plan on telling them just yet :dohh:

with my son I had a doctors app, then a group mw app where they gave you your notes and advice on food etc, then you had to go away fill your notes in, then you saw a mw at 8 weeks for booking in (on your own lol) and then the scan at 12 weeks. I was hoping to skip the doctors and group appointment because I work for my parents.....who are also my childcare.....and i wasnt plan on telling them just yet :dohh:

I think this is hats happening with me this time... So I've been told :)
Only thing different from last time is they take bloods at booking in?

I *think* they did my bloods seperatly but that was more with me choosing a hospital in a different area :haha: All seems like so long ago now.
x

I *think* they did my bloods seperatly but that was more with me choosing a hospital in a different area :haha: All seems like so long ago now.
x
My daughter is nearly the same age as your ds eeeek do you think it's gone really fast?! I can't believe my baby is nearly 2 :nope:

Hi Ladies!

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does the booking in appointment involve? When do you normally have it? I was under the impression I wouldn't hear anything until after my scan on the 26th when I'll be (please god!) 8 weeks. God there is so much I don't know!

My first appointment is on the 26th as well!! I should be 8+4... I wish I could have a scan but I don't think I'll get one until the general stat and gender scan around 18-20 weeks. Boo!

x
My daughter is nearly the same age as your ds eeeek do you think it's gone really fast?! I can't believe my baby is nearly 2 :nope:

Super fast!!! :cry: Im hoping having a toddler will speed first tri up a little? :haha:

wow 18-20 weeks for a scan tower! thats long to wait isnt it.

Yes!! That's why I wish my dr/mw didn't know I was trying to conceive this one lol because she knows that I know the exact DOC and LMP haha otherwise I could say I have no idea and them get a first appt scan. Otherwise they listen for heartbeat and all that, but only do an u/s scan at about 18 weeks- when do you typically
get yours?

I think being a SAHM makes this waiting game even longer and harder! I think if I had a job and had to keep busy (outside of the home) maybe the days would be pre occupied and then fly by faster? What do you girls think?

Yes!! That's why I wish my dr/mw didn't know I was trying to conceive this one lol because she knows that I know the exact DOC and LMP haha otherwise I could say I have no idea and them get a first appt scan. Otherwise they listen for heartbeat and all that, but only do an u/s scan at about 18 weeks- when do you typically
get yours?
We get a 12 week ultrasound scan. I can't believe you have to wait so long!

I'm hoping my toddler keeps my mind off first Tri but being a SAHM does not help! I'm constantly stressing about one thing or another :dohh:

I work 3 days a week but im on my own a lot of the time so lots of time to think/worry.

Dropping by to say hello to everyone =)
& Congrats to everyone, wishing you all sticky beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!

xxx​

Sorry, i still can't believe it has actually happened :/
I did another test this morning with fmu and it is the bottom one in the pic ...
do you think if I took a digi tomorrow morning, it would come up positive?

xphoto (6).jpg

I did another test this morning with fmu and it is the bottom one in the pic ...

xView attachment 577183
Looking good :)

What dpo are you? I had a pregnant 1-2 pn a digi when my FRER looked like that :thumbup:

Probably, yeah. That's definitely a positive FRER, congrats! How many DPO are you? x

xView attachment 577183
Looking good :)

What dpo are you? I had a pregnant 1-2 pn a digi when my FRER looked like that :thumbup:

I think I am 12dpo, this is the cycle I gave up with ov tests and temping, so just went by cm - originally thought I ov'd on 15th but then on the 20th and 21st i had a LOT of ewcm so thinking that with the faint line would suggest it was around the 21st so 12dpo (ish)

I have two clearblue digi tests here might do one tomorrow morning then, or hold while at work and do it when I get home xx

I am pretty sure it would ksilme.

Is it okay to share my FRER's in here? Feeling a little paranoid tonight.

Thanks girls. I think I am roughly 12dpo. They dont look dark at all because it is a crappy phone but they are much darker IRL so not worried about that, but just want someone to say (other than Matt who is a man and knows nothing :haha:) to say there is clearly line progression.

Top is 3rd, middle 4th, bottom 5th.

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member