anyone else expecting af on thurs the 17th? buddy needed xx

laura109

Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says. 4 more days to go... i need a buddy xxx

Ive been naughty and just did a test. Bfn i only held my wee for 30 mins and wasnt much so bet im out. Been bloated and crampy for 5 days. How about u xx

I'm feeling out despite some minor symptoms. Watery/creamy cm since ovulation, a lot of twinges and sore nipples but only if I'm checking them to see if they're sore yet, haha! I'm getting the urge to test now but will hold off.

Its so hard waiting isnt it how long have u been trying xx

Hi laura. Im expecting af either Thursday fri or sat!
My lutel phase has changed from 12 to 10 days last cycle so if its 10 again af will be thurs. I haven't tested yet. This is month 9 ttc #2 xxx

Hiya i hope it works for us this month although as i said above bfn earluer but i had not held it for long. Have u had any signs? X

Well I have had a lot of twinges today mainly on left side. Ive got cold and ive been very emotional but im sure there's something every month that makes me think ooh this could be it!

How long have you been trying?

Hey so am I! Past few days been getting slight stabs in my right side, now today I've been having period cramps xx

Hi ladies, my af is due either Thursday or Friday, unless I have a
Longer luteal phase this cycle?!? Who knows!! Have my annual gyno appt. on the 17th if af hasn't shown, so sure they will test me then. I'm really not having any symptoms, only very mild cramps that come and go. Boobs feel normal...ugh I hate
The 2ww!!!

I have a question for you all. I've pretty much convinced myself I'm out. The only thing that keeps bothering me and keeping any inkling in my mind is the twinges I've been experiencing. Does anyone know what the heck causes that if it's not implantation? I've been having it for days and it is always in the exact same spot.

Hi ladies, I'm also expecting AF on the 17th. I've been having all sorts of symptoms for the past week (gassy, mild cramping, mild nausea in afternoon and evenings, mood swings about a week ago, heavy feeling bb's). I had brown CM today so I'm not sure if that means AF is coming early or it's implantation bleeding.

Hey everyone! AF is due Tues-Thurs for me. I have "symptoms" but I don't honestly how many of them are real, and how many are in my head. I tend to make myself nauseous every tww because I want that BFP so bad. We have been ttc since December. It's nice to find some ladies that are exactly where I am.

Af is due on Monday the 21st for me... Been having light red bleeding since 3 dpo (its 6 dpo today) it seems to have slowed/stopped this evening and there is just some brown now. Kinda confused... Could this be ib? If not that's some strange spotting. I hate the ttw lol already tested twice to no avail.

Ive been bloated and gassy all week today its eased off. Im sure i got a few thin spider veins on arolea but my boobs have not been sore.

today i dont feel pregnant i feel out.

I had af cramps 3 days ago then it went. That made me think i could be. Im scared ive tricked my body and its all in my head. I want it so much. Everyone else has had there 2nd!! Xx

My boobs also leak fluid they have for 2 months

Af is due on Monday the 21st for me... Been having light red bleeding since 3 dpo (its 6 dpo today) it seems to have slowed/stopped this evening and there is just some brown now. Kinda confused... Could this be ib? If not that's some strange spotting. I hate the ttw lol already tested twice to no avail.

I had similar at 5dpo I got very light spotting when I wiped, 2 days later I one one spots of red. This was only when checking none made it on my underwear. It ended at 9dpo and since then nothing. I up was told tipo try and use an opk somi don't that on the 11th and 12th which is today and have a positive line, but my preg tests are negative which make me think I'm out. AF would be due Thursday. :-( x

I have a question for you all. I've pretty much convinced myself I'm out. The only thing that keeps bothering me and keeping any inkling in my mind is the twinges I've been experiencing. Does anyone know what the heck causes that if it's not implantation? I've been having it for days and it is always in the exact same spot.

I have had some wierd twinges today too. Almost feels like pressure on left side of pelvic, haven't noticed it before. But
Since I have NO other symptoms, I'm really feeling out
Again. :nope: what's really making me sad is one of my best friends just got her positive today! I'm thrilled for her, but I want mine sooooo bad!!

I'm sorry BB. It makes it even harder when your best friend is pregnant. But, maybe you will get yours soon and you can have baby bumps together. How are you feeling today?

How is everyone else feeling today? It's almost the end of the day and no AF for me today, so I just have to make it through tomorrow and Thursday before I will even allow myself the possibility of a BFP this month. Don't wanna be let down... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->