Anyone else expecting TRIPLETS??

nmariern

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on in a while as I'm struggling to keep up with work, finishing up my bachelors and just existing. I'm 21+2 with triplet boys. This pregnancy has been SO HARD! I am in constant pain and I struggle just to take a shower and do the bare minimum. That being said, I'm still super excited and anxious to make it to V-Day with a long term goal of reaching 36 weeks. I was curious if anyone else out here is expecting trips? :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I'm not expecting multiples .. just one .. but wanted to say hi! I'm 21+4.
I remember you from 1st trimester. I'm getting quite big with just one. . Can't imagine how you are feeling! Good luck xx

Not expecting triplets, but I am expecting twins :) 18 weeks currently and having good days and bad days.

I'm not expecting multiples .. just one .. but wanted to say hi! I'm 21+4.
I remember you from 1st trimester. I'm getting quite big with just one. . Can't imagine how you are feeling! Good luck xx

Hi! I am HUGE. People constantly say to me "due any day now?" Sometimes I giggle and sometimes I just want to cry a little. This is a tough pregnancy, a lot of pelvic girdle pain, back pain, skin pain .... But I get a lot of ultrasounds due to being high risk, and I have felt them moving since about 16 weeks... so I am excited :)

Not expecting triplets, but I am expecting twins :) 18 weeks currently and having good days and bad days.

Twins is exciting! Are they identical? Any pregnancy has its challenges, but boy do I regret buying a 3 story house right about now! Do you know what you're having?

As far as we know they are fraternal, based on them being di/di and it looking like i ovulated of both ovaries. My 20-week ultrasound is coming up on the 25th of April, so hopefully we will find out what we are having then :) Until then, I eat, I sleep, I get huge. You know how it goes LOL

I'm not expecting triplets but I am expecting twins. Boy/girl. I wanted to wish you the best of luck with everything!

Only expecting one but I'm a twin myself. And it's awesome!

Wishing you a fabulous pregnancy x

Not triplets but twins here too, and I'm struggling with ongoing MS and hip pain.

All boys will be really good fun! Hang in there, hope it doesn't get too much harder for you.

I remembered reading your story in the first trimester I wondered how you were doing! So cute to hear you're having boys. They'll have such an amazing relationship!! I can't imagine how tough carrying 3 is. You're doing amazing xx

Not even expecting here but wanted to add congratulations and good luck, triplet boys are going to be amazing!!! Do you have a journal/blog on here so I can follow along :)

Hey ladies! I will be able to get on here more in a few weeks when I finish up my last nursing class. I've been an RN for 2004 but needed to get my bachelors ... So glad that's almost over! Anyway, congrats to you ladies expecting! I was going to start a blog but I haven't committed to that yet! I will post a pic of my
22 week belly. I'm 22+3 today. The boys are right up to my ribs already. My belly button hurts :( 13ish weeks to go!!

I was wondering about you too! Glad to know you are ok other than being super uncomfortable you poor thing! I think you look impressively small for triplets in my experience at 20 weeks I will probably be that size with just one baby lol xx

You have a really neat bump for 22 weeks with triplets, I'm not far behind and I'm only baking one haha!

So pleased all is well with your boys, keep us posted on your story!

You look fab. All the best for your BAchelors also. Keep up the good work mumma :)

I've been casually tagging along :haha: love seeing your bump updates! Triplets are so fascinating! Don't forget to make a blog.. I'd definitely love to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->