Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

:hugs: Spockette. I know exactly how you feel I'm CD 11 now and just got out of the depression I had from :witch: I feel pretty posivitive at the moment but you know how the cycle unfortunately goes :cry:

I did see the doctor and discussed my pelvic pain. They are referring me to the gynaecologist so I am hoping I get a lap and dye that way as my PCT won't fund any investigations if you have a child :(

Any new plans to try this month? :hugs: xx

:hi: Donna how you doing? X

Aww fingers crossed for you Clare xxx I really hope it's your month :flower:
I'm glad they've also referred you to a Gyno. Hopefully, they can do some investigative procedure for the pelvic pain. Have you always had it hon? Or has it it become worse since your LO?

We will keep trying every month until that BFP! (If it comes) I have an appointment with the FS on the 17th July to discuss my HSG results, ultrasound and hubby's SA so I'm hoping they can recommend me something.....

Thanks for the hug :winkwink: Always helps :flower:

Xxxx

I have had the pain since my DD was born but I had a fairly traumatic delivery (full dilation, pushing she got stuck in the pelvis, became distressed and rushed for an emergency c section) I then got a severe infection in my c sec scar so I'm not sure if the pain is a result of the infection or dd getting stuck in the pelvis. It could be all totally unconnected but its something else to tick off in the process of elimination.

Someone on here has to get a bfp soon and give us all the hope we need :dust: :dust: :dust:

I think you're definitely doing the right thing by having it investigated. Even if the two aren't related you don't want to be in pain for the rest of your life. I'm still gutted for you that you can't get these procedures done for free on the NHS...:nope:

Yep, I reeeeeeeeeeaaallly hope someone here does get a BFP soon....... All the best to everyone. :winkwink:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm ok thanks hun x u
:hugs: Spockette. I know exactly how you feel I'm CD 11 now and just got out of the depression I had from :witch: I feel pretty posivitive at the moment but you know how the cycle unfortunately goes :cry:

I did see the doctor and discussed my pelvic pain. They are referring me to the gynaecologist so I am hoping I get a lap and dye that way as my PCT won't fund any investigations if you have a child :(

Any new plans to try this month? :hugs: xx

:hi: Donna how you doing? X

Yeah alright :) same old same old. Enjoying the sunshine. My DD is 2 in a couple of weeks and is throwing mega tantrums at the moment so that is great fun. :rofl:

Aww bless , yeh its been lovely here as well. .
My son is 16 months and alredi throwing tantrums lol. X
Shame we haven't got a lil group for us all on bbm or what's app x
Yeah alright :) same old same old. Enjoying the sunshine. My DD is 2 in a couple of weeks and is throwing mega tantrums at the moment so that is great fun. :rofl:

My lo has them sometimes but not too bad the funny thing watching her is the pout and the stroppy walk she does its so funny

I'm hoping its a short lived phase. She has an ear infection at the moment so is getting the benefit of the doubt. :)

hi i got pregnant first month coming off the pill but had a mc at 5 weeks in may i was told could ttc stright away i have 3 children and had no problems in pregnancy or conceiving well i did a test monday got faint bfp did a digital wed pregnant did a digital and line ones thurs bfn and af has come today we really want our baby number 4 our last one but not going to plan this time feel disheartened i thought id get pregnant and say pregnant like i did with my other 3 xx

Hi ladies!

Haven't been on much this week, but I saw the updates and just wanted to send :hugs: to everyone!

Hope all of the testing goes well Clare!

Spockette- I'll probably be joining you with AF soon. Don't worry though, this is always a good place to vent as so many ladies understand exactly what you're going through :flower:

I'm expecting AF this weekend (Sun/Mon) so I'm trying to hold off and avoid POAS until AF is supposed to arrive. Having the normal pre-AF symptoms though.

Last month I asked DH what he wanted to Father's Day (next Sunday!) and he said that all he wanted was a BFP. *sigh* Which means I'm probably going to feel even worse when AF arrives!

Hi ladies!

Haven't been on much this week, but I saw the updates and just wanted to send :hugs: to everyone!

Hope all of the testing goes well Clare!

Spockette- I'll probably be joining you with AF soon. Don't worry though, this is always a good place to vent as so many ladies understand exactly what you're going through :flower:

I'm expecting AF this weekend (Sun/Mon) so I'm trying to hold off and avoid POAS until AF is supposed to arrive. Having the normal pre-AF symptoms though.

Last month I asked DH what he wanted to Father's Day (next Sunday!) and he said that all he wanted was a BFP. *sigh* Which means I'm probably going to feel even worse when AF arrives!

Thanks Itsychik.

AF sucks big time. I hope you don't end up seeing it at all this month.... I think it would be great if one of us got some good news t least :baby:

Xxx

Good morning everyone. I think AF has finally finished for this month. Crossing my fingers this is the last time I see her for a loooong time! I'm trying to figure out what my plan of action should be in the next couple of weeks and I feel kind of lost. I know DH and I need to DTD a lot more. I am using preseed when we do DTD, I should probably be taking my prenatals, but beyond that I'm kind of lost. I'm frustrated with charting because last month it made absolutely no sense at all.

Good morning everyone. I think AF has finally finished for this month. Crossing my fingers this is the last time I see her for a loooong time! I'm trying to figure out what my plan of action should be in the next couple of weeks and I feel kind of lost. I know DH and I need to DTD a lot more. I am using preseed when we do DTD, I should probably be taking my prenatals, but beyond that I'm kind of lost. I'm frustrated with charting because last month it made absolutely no sense at all.

Have you tried opk's ?

im on cd2 still af for another few days af sucks fingers crossed we get our bfp and sticky beans soon xx

Ended up with an infection 6 years ago during DD's birth... Did not catch it for over a year, doctors stated I have a low chance of conceiving again (13%) and I had severe scarring in my uterus, lower abdomen... Did not state if it had any impact on my tubes or not though. :cry: Was re-checked TWICE last year and there was no sign of the infection being back... So off to :sex: we went.

On cycle 14 of TTC #2... This cycle I started temping, taking EPO, Prenatals, Probiotics, and an additional multivitamin... as well as using CB Advanced Ov Tests... Currently on day 5 of the mocking flashing smiley faces & I'm ready to smack it right out of the digi :neutral: ... Currently on CD 13... Waiting and praying for a solid smiley later today or tomorrow.

Yessss

Took me about a month or so to conceive my son, the I went on my first ever birth control when he was 10 months, the horrible depo provera!

It's been 4 months since I've been off it and I'm waiting for my periods to return, I do know it can take up 6-18 months to get your periods back after depo, so I'm just waiting around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->