Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

Well another month bites the dust :-( onto month 7 now ttc no 2 bollocks - I know in hindsight its not actually that long but getting a bit disheartened

Hi everyone hope everyone is have a great day so far:hug::flower

I'm new to all this and I'm sure I'll love chatting with u all
Well I'm ttc my 3rd now and its been so hard,my youngers is going on 10yrs old
And been with my husband 4 almost 13yrs.so I finally went to my ob/gyn and told him to help me so last month I took provera and clomid for the first time so now its a waiting game for me.hope this is my month![-o<

Baby dust to all u wonderful ladys!!:dust::dust:

Do you ovulate on your own Blah? Just curious as my doctor has suggested taking it but I do already ovulate so wondered what the reason were for you being prescribed it.

I think I ovulate sometimes not too sure my son will be 14 soon he came easy but nothing since. The clomid is to help with ovulation and help with a better egg supply.

Thanks blahs wife ;) I hope it works for you :dust:

I have stopped temping :happydance: it sounds silly but have been getting a teeeeennny bit obsessed with my charts and spend the tww scrutinising them. I feel lots better for letting it go.

Do you think that I should go to my doctor for advice ? Now we are 7 months ttc - they will probably tell me to give it more time but could it be worth get in a once over

If you haven't been already I definitely would they will run your blood work and make sure the basics like hormone levels etc are alright and that you are actually ovulating :hugs:

Thanks - they will do that ??? ooh will definitely book it in then

Yes how many months have you been trying? I went after 6 months as they say that second time parents should of fallen pregnant in that time if they have regular cycles. They did my FSH and CD 21 bloods. All my blood work is fine. I also had an ultra sound that is fine but is good to rule all these things out. :flower:

Sorry for asking a silly question, but what does FSH stand for? I checked my gynea's note for my blood work and I must go for the FSH, thyroid check, LH, and a few others. I'm just curious.

I have a feeling that I'm the problem, that's why we are struggling to get pregnant:(

Yes how many months have you been trying? I went after 6 months as they say that second time parents should of fallen pregnant in that time if they have regular cycles. They did my FSH and CD 21 bloods. All my blood work is fine. I also had an ultra sound that is fine but is good to rule all these things out. :flower:

Onto month 7 now - using a cb fertility monitor too - I will book an appointment next week x

Sorry for asking a silly question, but what does FSH stand for? I checked my gynea's note for my blood work and I must go for the FSH, thyroid check, LH, and a few others. I'm just curious.

I have a feeling that I'm the problem, that's why we are struggling to get pregnant:(

Not a stupid question at all. FSH stands for Folicle-Stimulating Hormone and its basically a hormone that helps to stimulate the eggs and release them from the ovary. The higher your FSH the harder your body has to work to release an egg.
But please also be away that FSH numbers can vary for a person per month.
Xxx

How are you doing Spockette? :flower:

:hugs:

Hi Clare :hi:

I'm ok-ish thanks. Started AF so I am a bit down in the dumps at the mo :cry:
I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you in any way. I just didn't want to bring the thread down. It's such a vicious cycle. As soon as AF starts, I cry and cry. Then I pull myself together and think 'right, next month' them i get all optimistic again, then I realise I'm not getting any different symptoms and just know my month is out. Then AF rears her ugly head and it starts all over. The emotional and mental aspect of this TTC malarkey is horrendous :growlmad:

Sorry, just went off on a rant there :coffee:

How you getting on Clare?? Did you see your doc?

Xxx

Hugs hun,
I'm the same its so hard to get af every month x

How are you doing Spockette? :flower:

:hugs:

Hi Clare :hi:

I'm ok-ish thanks. Started AF so I am a bit down in the dumps at the mo :cry:
I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you in any way. I just didn't want to bring the thread down. It's such a vicious cycle. As soon as AF starts, I cry and cry. Then I pull myself together and think 'right, next month' them i get all optimistic again, then I realise I'm not getting any different symptoms and just know my month is out. Then AF rears her ugly head and it starts all over. The emotional and mental aspect of this TTC malarkey is horrendous :growlmad:

Sorry, just went off on a rant there :coffee:

How you getting on Clare?? Did you see your doc?

Xxx

:hugs: Donna

I know you girls do understand which is why I rant on here sometimes. It's a comfort that there are ladies going through exactly the same thing but it makes me really sad because its supposed to be a really enjoyable journey which is just tainted with sadness, bitterness and anger...... I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

How are you Donna? Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->