Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

I only got a +opk last cycle, for the first time ever! I had cramps last night and also had ewcm:) also had a bit of a temp drop today.
The 3 cycles before this one, I was on clomid and O on cd16/17 and I'm currently on cd16.
So, idk. Only time will tell.

Have you done a pregnancy test? I hope that it is implantation that you had:)
Good luck and keep us updated!

EWCM is always a good sign! Sending you :babydust:

Haven't tested because I assumed AF was here (and I promised DH I would only test when he was around, because he wants to share the experience, good or bad). If AF doesn't pick up by tonight I'm going to try testing tonight (DH leaves for work at 6:30am so I'd prefer to do it tonight so I don't have to get up in the morning :haha:).

Don't know what to think though! :shrug:

I could baby dance again today but that would be 3 days in a row and I don't no if he as but I think my oh may have a low sperm count and I've read u shudnt bd everyday if they have , I only think that because I'm fine and stil take years to get pregnant , this post has been moved hasn't it :/ I'm sure it wasn't here b4 lol x goodluck hun x

I only got a +opk last cycle, for the first time ever! I had cramps last night and also had ewcm:) also had a bit of a temp drop today.
The 3 cycles before this one, I was on clomid and O on cd16/17 and I'm currently on cd16.
So, idk. Only time will tell.

Have you done a pregnancy test? I hope that it is implantation that you had:)
Good luck and keep us updated!

EWCM is always a good sign! Sending you :babydust:

Haven't tested because I assumed AF was here (and I promised DH I would only test when he was around, because he wants to share the experience, good or bad). If AF doesn't pick up by tonight I'm going to try testing tonight (DH leaves for work at 6:30am so I'd prefer to do it tonight so I don't have to get up in the morning :haha:).

Don't know what to think though! :shrug:

I say, do the test, just so that you can put your mind at ease. If its positive, yay, if not, you can start preparing yourself for this cycle:)

I hope its a bfp for you.
I'll be kmfx for you:)

I have ewcm again today, the most I've had, well, ever! I really really really wish that this month is it, not just for me, but for all of us!

***Baby Dust***

I could baby dance again today but that would be 3 days in a row and I don't no if he as but I think my oh may have a low sperm count and I've read u shudnt bd everyday if they have , I only think that because I'm fine and stil take years to get pregnant , this post has been moved hasn't it :/ I'm sure it wasn't here b4 lol x goodluck hun x

I don't know about a low sperm count, but I read that it was recommended to BD every other day, and then every day during ovulation in general (although that was a little too much for DH!)

and yes, the group has been moved! haha, I noticed that earlier too!

Thanks hun, yeh we normaly bd every other day all thru cycle I don't tink ill do it again 2nite, 3 night in a row is a bit much for me lol x
I think to mself I dnt no y I bother using opks bd on certain days cuz I never get pregnant anyway :( x

Thanks hun, yeh we normaly bd every other day all thru cycle I don't tink ill do it again 2nite, 3 night in a row is a bit much for me lol x
I think to mself I dnt no y I bother using opks bd on certain days cuz I never get pregnant anyway :( x

:hugs:

:hi: ladies. Have been away in Scotland for the weekend. Have not been temping for a week now and feel so less stressed :) I'm cd 16 today usually ov on cd 19 so will be making the effort over the next few days :rofl:

Itsy- I would def test ASAP. I had a really light bleed last cycle lasted a day then was just spotting I tested again with hope but was not to be for me :cry: my body seems to like messing me around.

Donna- I think you have your bases covered :)

Good luck Wildchic :hugs:

Hope you feel a little better today Braven :hugs: so hard to keep picking yourself up when everyone around you seems to be falling pregnant.

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all. :flower:

Hi hun, hope u had a lovely weekend ,
Glad ur feeling less stressed, I hope this is ur month. X

:hi: ladies. Have been away in Scotland for the weekend. Have not been temping for a week now and feel so less stressed :) I'm cd 16 today usually ov on cd 19 so will be making the effort over the next few days :rofl:

Itsy- I would def test ASAP. I had a really light bleed last cycle lasted a day then was just spotting I tested again with hope but was not to be for me :cry: my body seems to like messing me around.

Donna- I think you have your bases covered :)

Good luck Wildchic :hugs:

Hope you feel a little better today Braven :hugs: so hard to keep picking yourself up when everyone around you seems to be falling pregnant.

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all. :flower:

Hi ladies...

So I tested tonight :-# More to confirm the expected BFN than anything else so I could move on...

This was my result: :blush:

BFP1.jpg

Can I admit that I'm feeling a little guilty? :blush:

I'm going to take another tomorrow (and probably a few days after that as well) to confirm.

Definitely seems too good to be true...

You ladies have been really amazing :flower: I'll be keeping each one of you in my thoughts/prayers and hoping for a :bfp: for you all ASAP. :hugs:

Can I admit that I'm feeling a little guilty? :blush:

I'm going to take another tomorrow (and probably a few days after that as well) to confirm.

Definitely seems too good to be true...

You ladies have been really amazing :flower: I'll be keeping each one of you in my thoughts/prayers and hoping for a :bfp: for you all ASAP. :hugs:

Thanx:)
Why do you feel guilty? Its nice to read that someone else no longer has to go through this agonizing and frustrating journey anymore.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy:)

Congrtz hunni. So pleased for u , that's defo a + ! :)
Don't feel guilty u deserve it x hope ur luck rubs of on us x

Did u do anything differnent this cycle hun x

I just replied in a PM but figured I would post it here also...

The only thing I did different this month was go on a diet :blush: but I don't know if that had any impact on TTC or not. For the past several weeks I've been eating super healthy and working out (hadn't been doing this before at all) so I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but it's the only thing I changed.

I still kind of feel like I'm going to wake up and this will all be a cruel joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->