Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

Still waiting for periods...

I was at the doctors yesterday and she said it should be at least 6 months for my periods to return and if not I should come back and see her, so that's 2 months left cause its already been 4!

Funny she says that cause all over the Internet and my last doctor said it can take 6-18 months max for periods to return after depo :/

Hey Ladies,

I'm a bit confused as to when I ovulated, according to ff, I ovulated on cd14, but I had bad cramps cd15, so I thought it would be cd16, idk.

Only time will tell I guess. Dh and I dtd cd 11,12,13,15 & 17. I hope that that's enough.

Hoping we all get that two lines:) this cycle. Kmfx for all of us!

I think you are well and truly covered there Wildchic ;) I'm all cramps today with lots of ewcm so expect to ovulate tomorrow at some point.

I'm hoping this tww won't drag! It always seems to:(

***Baby Dust***

Yeah it really does. I am also a POAS aholic and have to resist the urge to start testing at stupid DPO. I haven't temp or opk this cycle so not sure exactly when I will ovulate but I usually do on CD 19 which is tomorrow. Will BD sat too just to be safe :rofl:

Praying that this month is all out month :dust:

Well, ff changed my O date to cd16, which seems right to me.
I'm 3dpo today, won't test until af is due, which is the 27th:( that's so far away!

I have a feeling I'm out:( because every cycle I get my hopes up and it always ends in a bfn. If its a bfn this cycle, I'll stop obsessing over temps and opk's, coz its really getting to me now!

Hope you ladies are feeling a little better than me!

How everyone doing? After months of always ovulating on CD 19 I have not yet ovulated CD 21 today!! Is unbelievable I'm so pissed off. I wasn't using OPK's and temping this month but decided to do an opk on cd19 just to make sure it was + and it wasn't so took my temp yesterday morning and was down. Did another opk today and it is much darker not quite a + but a much darker line than yesterday I think I will prob o in the next 2-3 days. It's really annoying though as I have been prescribed some metformin to take next cycles as I'm apparently mildly poly cystic so was keen to start that but looks like this cycle is going to drag on :(

Aww bless u hun, I'm ok thank you, trying to keep busy, I'm due af the 24th x

How everyone doing? After months of always ovulating on CD 19 I have not yet ovulated CD 21 today!! Is unbelievable I'm so pissed off. I wasn't using OPK's and temping this month but decided to do an opk on cd19 just to make sure it was + and it wasn't so took my temp yesterday morning and was down. Did another opk today and it is much darker not quite a + but a much darker line than yesterday I think I will prob o in the next 2-3 days. It's really annoying though as I have been prescribed some metformin to take next cycles as I'm apparently mildly poly cystic so was keen to start that but looks like this cycle is going to drag on :(

I'm doing good and u? I can imagine how frustrating that is! If u haven't ovulated yet, it means ur cycle will be a bit longer. Maybe u have ovulated and u have low temps, idk. Wish I could give u better advice, but I can't, guess its just one of those cycle:(

I'm currently 4/5dpo today and my last two temps are below the coverline. Not sure what to make of it. Feeling so out this month:(

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Thanks :flower: I def haven't ovulated Sod's law really. I'm so sick and tired of this its so unfair. :hugs: and :dust: to all.

Well, hopefully u ovulate in a few days:)
Has this ever happened to u before?

Keep us posted, its always good to have someone to share this with and to get it off your shoulders, if u know what I mean?

I tried soy a couple of cycles ago and had a 37 day cycle and ovulated late. I put it down to the soy but maybe it was unrelated and my body has a dodgy cycle every few months ......... Who knows its all so boring now

How's everyone doing?

Clareabell- have you ovulated yet?

Itsychic- did you go 4 blood work yet to confirm?

Afm- I'm 7dpo and no major symptoms, besides the usual tender bb's. I also noticed that after I ate last night and today, I've had this weird taste(almost like blood) in my mouth. Idk, maybe I just want a bfp so bad, that I'm imagining the metallic taste:(

Hope you ladies are doing ok:)

I'm utterly convinced most months that I am pregnant. I got a +opk yesterday haven't done one today yet. I hold next to no hope for a BFP this month.

Fx for you Wildchic xxx

I'm utterly convinced most months that I am pregnant. I got a +opk yesterday haven't done one today yet. I hold next to no hope for a BFP this month.

Fx for you Wildchic xxx

You shouldn't be so negative. You are still to ovulate, so who knows?

I hope this cycle will be it for both of us:)

I know but each month I hope and pray and each month I'm utterly disappointed :( I know the negative mindset will do me no good but I feel crap this month that I'm going to go from having a 30 day cycle to 36-37 right we
Hen I'm die to start taking some meds that may actually help things along. Feels like another cruel set back

How's everyone doing?

Clareabell- have you ovulated yet?

Itsychic- did you go 4 blood work yet to confirm?

Afm- I'm 7dpo and no major symptoms, besides the usual tender bb's. I also noticed that after I ate last night and today, I've had this weird taste(almost like blood) in my mouth. Idk, maybe I just want a bfp so bad, that I'm imagining the metallic taste:(

Hope you ladies are doing ok:)

I'm keeping my fx'd for you!!! When is AF due? Hoping this is your month!!

Clareabell- good news on the +OPK! I had the same thing last month... I was expecting the +OPK around CD16 or 17 and didn't get it until CD20! Were you able to BD around that time? Sending you lots of *baby dust* as well :hugs:

@ Wildchic- where I live (Netherlands) they don't do blood work to confirm. I called my midwife yesterday and they have scheduled me for a scan and first appointment on July 9th, so I have to wait until then to see if everything is 'normal'. Assuming I don't m/c before then, that's the first time I'll see the mw.

Thanks Itsy :flower: I'm sure everything will be great with your little baby when you get to see it. How many weeks will you be at your first scan?

Thanks Itsy :flower: I'm sure everything will be great with your little baby when you get to see it. How many weeks will you be at your first scan?

If all goes well, I'll be between 7 - 8 weeks (8 weeks according to LMP, 7 according to late ovulation date) and they should give me a better estimate of a due date :)

With my DS I was symptom free until 6 weeks and then the 24x7 nausea set in, so I'm keeping my fx'd that this time things go a little easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->