Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

PS - Just reading back a bit and saw a question about Reflexology. I had an hour of reflexology every month for about 18months during TTC and MCs last time round - it was amazing! I don't know if it made any difference (I had 3 MCs as well as a successful pregnancy whilst being treated) but as a stress reliever, nothing beats it! I have my first appt since having my baby on Tuesday - I hope she works some magic!

Donna- have been super busy today, did a Neely new sale this morning and had photos of DD taken this afternoon before going to visit the in laws.

Does anyone here suffer twinges and pains on one side kind of pelvis ovarie area well before ovulation. I'm CD 6 today and my left side is achey. I won't ovulate for at least another 10 days yet so it is not that. Any ideas?

That's really interesting Claire :) a good friend of mine suffered a loss then didn't fall pregnant again for over a year. Shortly before she fell pregnant (successful) she began seeing a reflexologist. She swears by it. I'm much more of a science and facts girl myself so fine alternative therapies hard to comprehend but I'm now seriously considering it as all the temping, poking, opking and charting is driving me mad and as more and more friends fall pregnant and give birth my stress levels are through the roof :devil:

Thanks, Clareabell.
No, no reasons ever found for my MC - but I ended up on a variety of "we'll try this" drugs! My boy is 16months now - we were hoping for a small age gap between babies. I think I worry most because I don't want to take ages to conceive if my chances of MC are high cos then it will be forever before I have another baby - and I just LOVED being pregnant, I want to be big and round again!
I'm trying not to get too regimented about things so not tracking O (as I thought it would make me more anxious) - having said that, I often get twinges (almost cramp like pains) like you describe around about CD10 (cycle length 29/30 days). Don't know what it means though....

Clareabell - we're obvs writing at the same time!
I was a total skeptic about reflexology but it was incredible - total convert! I took the view, it wasn't going to make my life worse (maybe financially!) so worth a try. My counsellor recommended it for coping with stress. I'd say def try it!

I think I will :flower: I have a really stressful job so that on top of this ttc bulls*%t makes me very stressed :rofl: I totally understand with your history why you don't want to leave it to long :hugs: hopefully it will happen for us all soon. :dust:

Donna- have been super busy today, did a Neely new sale this morning and had photos of DD taken this afternoon before going to visit the in laws.

Does anyone here suffer twinges and pains on one side kind of pelvis ovarie area well before ovulation. I'm CD 6 today and my left side is achey. I won't ovulate for at least another 10 days yet so it is not that. Any ideas?

I'm on cd7 and I've been experiencing some weird twinges this time after af. Which is crazy coz I've never had this. It kind of feels like my ovaries are burning, idk. Mine could be from not taking Clomid this cycle and it may be a side effect. I also had ewcm on cd5, but I don't think it was related to ovulation. If you get any other answers, please let me know.

I haven't really noticed any ovulation symptoms, I've maybe had very slight cramp but nothing else. I tend to get more symptoms when AF is round the corner, Which i'm guessing is soon seeing as i had backache all morning.

People knowing your trying sucks massively. One of my closest friends is trying for no.2 and I feel like if she conceives before me I'm going to be so bitter and jealous I will find it hard to spend time with her. :( I'm 11dpo tomorrow I'm scared to test again as It will ruin my weekend when I see the inevitable BFN again!!

I know exactly what you mean I conceived DS with no effort at all and an older cousin of mine suffered fertility problems, well now the tables have turned my DS is almost 14 while her oldest is going on 10 and shes pregnant now with twins and they make 5 kids for her. So hard not to be jealous. Just makes me feel like something is wrong with me.

Blah- was looking at your chart. Did you take Clomid this month? Do you have irregular cycles? I was speaking to a friend who is a doctor this weekend and she was saying that even of you have a regular cycle Clomid can help as it will produce a better quality egg? And regulate hormones? I'm not sure if that's true??

Cheers for the responses re: the twinges. Mine are not around ovulation they are early in the cycle. I don't really get ov symptoms apart from cm changes.

Blah- was looking at your chart. Did you take Clomid this month? Do you have irregular cycles? I was speaking to a friend who is a doctor this weekend and she was saying that even of you have a regular cycle Clomid can help as it will produce a better quality egg? And regulate hormones? I'm not sure if that's true??

Cheers for the responses re: the twinges. Mine are not around ovulation they are early in the cycle. I don't really get ov symptoms apart from cm changes.

Yes took Clomid 100mg cd3-7

Do you ovulate on your own Blah? Just curious as my doctor has suggested taking it but I do already ovulate so wondered what the reason were for you being prescribed it.

Aww :) let's hope this is our month, I don't bank on it being mine tho it never is x

I'm on cd8 too:)
I had a nap and used my saliva microscope and got a partial ferning pattern. This cycle I am on no meds, so I'm not sure when I will ovulate. While on the clomid, I ovulated on cd16, so idk.

Let's hope we get some BFP'S this cycle:)

Hi ladies! Busy weekend so I'm just now catching up... fingers crossed for those of you at the start of a new cycle!

I'm on CD23 now, in the TWW...

Question for you all, but how are your OH's handling the TTC difficulties? I try not to over analyse too much with my DH, but after getting a positive OPK last week I semi-jokingly told him it was time to get out BD on! But we weren't able to 'successfully' DTD at all this weekend :( (I don't know how to say this without it being TMI, but DH just couldn't 'finish'... we tried like 5 different times!). He's REALLY frustrated and a little embarassed I think, and I tried to emphasize that it was no big deal and we can just try again next month... but now I'm feeling both guilty for pressuring him and disappointed that we missed the O-window!

So how are your OH's handling it?

I quickly realised that I needed to keep my mouth closed about what was going on with my cycles. First month I got my cycles back I told my OH that I had a positive OPK and had the a similar experience to you. We both ended up stressed and frustrated :( now I keep quiet and just BD a lot. He roughly knows but we don't talk about it. :hugs:

CD 1 for me, AF just showed. I'm so at a loss. I'm not sure what to do next. This is so frustrating. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->