Anyone else extremely tired?

Misscalais

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Im so tired, i don't really recall being this tired in the 1st tri with my other pregnancies.
I feel like i need like a 2 hour nap during the day. ( unfortunately no naps for me )
Between this and the all day nausea and throwing up im really struggling to even stand for too long.

I'm exactly the same. And the horrific nausea which is pretty much all day every day.

I'm napping for about 2 hours per day when the kids are at school and nursery although my housework is suffering as a result.

I'm really struggling this time round.

:hugs: for you xx

Yep! That's why I took a test so early.. So tired! I was getting a good 10 hour sleep at night and then needing a 2 hour nap

I was always horribly tired with both of my kids. I could nap with the first one, but still felt guilty, that I am just starting and already I am tired. What will I do when the baby comes? But it went away after a month or so and it was better. Fortunately I didn't throw up much, that must add to the exhaustion.
Try to get all the sleep you can, I know it's not easy, sometimes impossible, but it's the best thing you can do. Who cares about clean house etc.
Can you arrange some help or reduce the work?

This is my 4th and I'm shattered all the time. I would happily be in bed for 7:30pm every night! XxxX

yup! I'm off work atm and have been napping for two hours in the afternoon, nausea had settled but totally off sweet things and my nips my god.

I'm so much more exhausted this time around! Hubby has been taking DD to the playground in the evening so I can get a nap in, lol!

I was like this with my daughter too. SUPER exhausted with her, never got that fabled "second trimester energy rush" just got more and more exhausted.

It's the same this time for me, sadly...2 hour nap in the afternoon is a looovely idea...lol.

Oh my glad its not me alone..all week iv been aaleep for 9.30pm and gettin up for work is hard ...
I yawn all day at work

I'm suffering a lot more this time round as well, both for tiredness and nausea. If I could have a nap during the day I would but DS makes it impossible.

So glad it's not just me either I am knackered as well! Im in bed as we speak :) and the nausea that kicked in 4 days ago is lasting all day! Suppose I should be thankful for symptoms! x

Hope you all get some energy soon. Its so hard, ive only been up for 2 hours and im ready to go back to bed lol my 5 year old has swimming lessons at 11am so hopefully when we get home i can put DS3 to bed and have DS2 watch a movie and ill just have a nap on the couch for an hour.

I get out of bed feeling amazing and within ten minutes, I am wishing I was back sleeping. (which of course, does not happen) I get a bit of a second wind by mid morning and am okay until about dinner time, and then I am done and just spend the last three hours of my day thinking about going to bed. My daughter starts school next week, so I predict a nap everyday. :p

In my first tri, I would come home from work, eat something, and then go to bed around 6-7 pm almost every night, and sleep all the way through until 5 am and still be exhausted during the day. It'll pass though.

Im so thankful for afternoon naps with my son or I wouldnt manage! I dont remember being this tired with him but having a toddler could have an effect lol

Yeh I'm super tired as well and the nausea is horrendous wasn't this bad with my dd xx

I'm so yawning at work right now. Huge yawns. I feel so tired especially in the evenings. I can barely do anything when I get home. I don't get to sleep easily though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->