Anyone else feel like jumping their OHs??!!

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by mrsb2010, Jun 2, 2011.

1. mrsb2010

mrsb2010 Mummy to a little ladybug

Hello ladies! I'm not sure about anyone else but since i had my implant removed all i've wanted to do is :sex: ALL the time!! And its not even to increase our chance of getting pregnant (im not due to ovulate for another 12 days!!!) Seriously I have to stop myself from jumping him!!! :blush: And I keep saying perverted things to him too!!!! LOL

2. MackMomma8

MackMomma8 Well-Known Member

This happened to me when I came off my HBC, too. I never believed it when I heard the pill supressed libido, because we :sex: at least 3x a week while I was on it.... the first few months off it was almost every night!!

It's evened out now, but I do notice I'm super horny mid-cycle...:haha:

3. mummymarsh

mummymarsh NTNP with earth baby #2

hahahaha... love it.. we had sexy time this morning and it was gooood.........until we were busted by our 2 year old daughter that is lol.......

4. hannpin

hannpin Mummy

hahaha I wass too like that a few weeks ago... but now AF is nearly due, the novalty has warn off :haha: musch to his disapointment!!! lets hope things pick up again soon :thumbup:

5. SyllyPoohBear

SyllyPoohBear Mother of 1 expecting # 2

That's so funny! It thought it was just me! :blush: Now I am thinking it was the mirena that messed up our sex life! lol Great sex now. TMI but we had sex like everyday after I got the mirena out for a couple weeks. It's a freeing feeling which is weird.. I dunno it's like your doing something more... dangerous.

6. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

im the opposite to you girls which is worrying. ive been off of the pill for over a month now and i still dont feel like it, is there something wrong with me? xx

7. SyllyPoohBear

Could of effected your hormones the opposite way... Did you have an IUD? Because that's different from other BCP. takes less time for the effects to go away then BCP. I find once we just BD it's hard for us not to want to do it days after. I just took the initiative and my Hubby definitely wouldn't say no! lol :shrug:

8. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

i was on the mini pill, surely it should have come out of my system by now?? i think youre right though, once you do it once, it kind of gets you wanting more xx

9. mummymarsh

i still say kids lol....

10. Missclarabel

Missclarabel Well-Known Member

Yes I agree. Couldnt believe my sex drive when I came off BC. Either that or desire for a baby is makin me feel like this! Either way I'm enjoying it lol

11. mummymarsh

have to say.. we are 12 days into june and ive had sex 12 times this month :) hahahaha xxx

12. SyllyPoohBear

lol be careful! You might get pregnant with twins! :rofl: Teehee. Not saying twins are bad or anything but be prepared. ;)

13. mummymarsh

lol... i just want the one baby... hahaha xxxx