Anyone else feel like jumping their OHs??!!

mrsb2010

Mummy to a little ladybug
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm not sure about anyone else but since i had my implant removed all i've wanted to do is :sex: ALL the time!! And its not even to increase our chance of getting pregnant (im not due to ovulate for another 12 days!!!) Seriously I have to stop myself from jumping him!!! :blush: And I keep saying perverted things to him too!!!! LOL

This happened to me when I came off my HBC, too. I never believed it when I heard the pill supressed libido, because we :sex: at least 3x a week while I was on it.... the first few months off it was almost every night!!

It's evened out now, but I do notice I'm super horny mid-cycle...:haha:

hahahaha... love it.. we had sexy time this morning and it was gooood.........until we were busted by our 2 year old daughter that is lol.......

hahaha I wass too like that a few weeks ago... but now AF is nearly due, the novalty has warn off :haha: musch to his disapointment!!! lets hope things pick up again soon :thumbup:

Hello ladies! I'm not sure about anyone else but since i had my implant removed all i've wanted to do is :sex: ALL the time!! And its not even to increase our chance of getting pregnant (im not due to ovulate for another 12 days!!!) Seriously I have to stop myself from jumping him!!! :blush: And I keep saying perverted things to him too!!!! LOL

That's so funny! It thought it was just me! :blush: Now I am thinking it was the mirena that messed up our sex life! lol Great sex now. TMI but we had sex like everyday after I got the mirena out for a couple weeks. It's a freeing feeling which is weird.. I dunno it's like your doing something more... dangerous.

im the opposite to you girls which is worrying. ive been off of the pill for over a month now and i still dont feel like it, is there something wrong with me? xx

Could of effected your hormones the opposite way... Did you have an IUD? Because that's different from other BCP. takes less time for the effects to go away then BCP. I find once we just BD it's hard for us not to want to do it days after. I just took the initiative and my Hubby definitely wouldn't say no! lol :shrug:

i was on the mini pill, surely it should have come out of my system by now?? i think youre right though, once you do it once, it kind of gets you wanting more xx

Yes I agree. Couldnt believe my sex drive when I came off BC. Either that or desire for a baby is makin me feel like this! Either way I'm enjoying it lol

have to say.. we are 12 days into june and ive had sex 12 times this month :) hahahaha xxx

lol be careful! You might get pregnant with twins! :rofl: Teehee. Not saying twins are bad or anything but be prepared. ;)

lol... i just want the one baby... hahaha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->