Anyone else feel this way

n_gods_hands

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else feels this way...but I get super depressed reading all the BFPs in here...
I do congragulate all of you girls for finally getting your dream...and i wish the best with your pregnancy and babies :happydance:...
but i sometimes get depressed seeing how so many people are getting there BFP...
anyone else feel like this...

I do an its completely normal. Im sure before the bfps they felt the same way too. Its because we all want the same thing an its a jealousy not in a bad way..just hoping its you soon! I understand how you. I congradulate an then think well I hope I get mines soon. And get kinda sad but I still stay positive!

I can totally understand how you are feeling. Honestly this is my first "official" day on this site. I visited to gain info (R&R) the last few weeks........I didn't know if I could handle seeing everyone's BFP announcements on here (i feel like i see them them everyday on facebook, work, my family, etc). But I have noticed that there are always twice as many ppl with BFN's needing guidance or a word of encouragement on here. So I joined :) I agree with mixedbeautyx.....it is normal, others feel the same way. Give Congradualtions to others and hope for good karma :)

I couldnt agree with you more... I am so happy for everyone that is getting their BFP's but I get also get very emotional that I still havent had mine... I keep asking when is it my turn...

I'm absolutely on the same page. I'm very happy for people on here who get their BPF and those in RL as well. But I'm so jealous at this point that I have a hard time truly caring. Sounds horrible I know. But after M/C less than a month ago, I'm stuck in the "why not us?" phase and just miserable.

Totally, my friend didnt want to tell me she was pregnant because she knows how long Ive been trying.. And i got a lil jealous but sure thats only natural. x

I completely understand. My sister just got preggo and I am happy for her but I am afraid that I'm going to have some issues and it makes me feel really low ;(

I don't feel sad when I read the bfp on here! I love reading them! I visit the amnouncement pages almost everyday to read the new ones and hope one day that I will post in that section. It gives me hope when I read how long they have been ttc for and that they have succeeded!!
But I understand what u mean because if someone in 'real life' says the are pregnant then I feel happy for them but upset for me! I wanted to be pregnant before them!! Haha x

It has the opposite affect on me also, I love it, I'm always on the test gallery tweaking tests etc. It's a diff story when a close friend or family member announces it though, can't help but feel a little bit jealous x

I'm always happy to see bfps :) I too go into the announcements to read them, it gives me hope :)

I'm mixed when it comes to seeing BFP's. On the one hand, it's frustrating, and I think that's why there is an announcement section, bc they aren't actually supposed to be here. But on the other hand, it's nice to see some people finally getting it, and it gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->