Anyone else feeling broody after having their twins??

Erm, am I the only one that isn't broody AT ALL!?!?? :haha:

nope I am not no way never! I just feel I am done and our family is complete - tbh I am very scared of falling pregnant accidently as I fell pregnant in the first month of trying with the boys.

Lots of baby dust to you all and congrats MeganB

YOU ARE ALLL MAD - MAD I TELL YOU MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD

herheheheheheh

:rofl:What a perceptive woman you are vicki :rofl:

PS - I'll be your bump buddy Naz, tho hoping to get preggo a touch sooner than that.............I've got years on you, so no time to wait around :wacko: xxx

Aren't all twin mums that little bit mad hehehehe

HA! Thats what my husband tells me - that I'm totally nuts! I jut think, hey I've handled two quite well (well three if you count my 5 year old, but he's pretty independant now, bless him), so what's one more to add to the mix! Been looking at baby clothes recently and hubby actually relented (after seeing me a little down recently) and told me if it makes me happy, we can start TCC!! Think its a bit soon though, I was thinking if we are to have one more, might be best to wait till the twins are two, then there'll be about 3 years between them, which I think is managable. SO who knows, maybe we'll start trying next year. ANyone wanna be my pregnancy bubby next year??? :)

I am planning on going again jan 2013 so another 14mths time other wise I would have loved to be your pregnancy buddy. Good luck hun

I dont want anymore ever, I think having twins first time just gives you the instant perfect family

But I do wish I could go back in time and experiance it all over again, because it was such an amazing experiance being pregnant with my two, so it sucks that I wont have that experiance again xx

i want more already! but very unlikely as I don't want to go thru IVF again and thus highly unlikely to fall naturally............

i want more already! but very unlikely as I don't want to go thru IVF again and thus highly unlikely to fall naturally............

Well you never know - it happened to me!!!! & I only have half an ovary . . . .

loz - congrats! blimey lucky lady! With my IVF - immune thyroid issues and my age (41 at xmas) I really think it'll be a miracle but one we'd be very happy about! Think my next mission really must be to loose weight now no matter what!

loz - congrats! blimey lucky lady! With my IVF - immune thyroid issues and my age (41 at xmas) I really think it'll be a miracle but one we'd be very happy about! Think my next mission really must be to loose weight now no matter what!

haha tell that to Carrie (auntcarrie on here) I am pretty sure she had assisted conception with her first set of twins who are 20 months and conceived twins again naturally when her girls were 7 months old!!!!

haha tell that to Carrie (auntcarrie on here) I am pretty sure she had assisted conception with her first set of twins who are 20 months and conceived twins again naturally when her girls were 7 months old!!!!

Vicky the girls were EIGHT months old when I got pregnant again! :winkwink:

And first set was not IVF but I was on injectible drugs. Second set, 100% natural, and I was over 39 years old as well. So, could happen. I don't think it happens MUCH, but there you go.

hehe well it wasnt a bad report for accuracy for my knackeered old brain now was it hehehehe

I agree with xgem it's the being pregnant special feelings that I'm sorry I won't experience again more than the actual other new person if that makes sense , in the end I enjoyed being pregnant and stroking the bump and feeling so special but my girls are fantastic they give me everything and like vicky I've been selling the baby bits x

I would like to have another, but it wont be until my boys are about 5 years old. We have to be able to buy a bigger house before we have more (only have 2 bedrooms) and hopefully the economy will turn around by then so we can sell our house. All I can think about is how much a piece of cake having only one will be after having twins...lol and bc we have to use IVF we can chose when to get pregnant, which makes it much easier. I would like a girl next though...then I would be done :)

I feel broody even though my twins are 7 months. I think I may be broody for the wrong reasons though. I had a terribly stressful pregnancy having found out my mum was very ill, I had several bleeds which scared me to death, very sick, blue hands quite a few things - I don't think pregnancy agreed with me! Then all of sudden watching tv my waters leaked at nearly 29 weeks and then i had a plancental abruption and the rest is history. I am sooooo thankful my twinnies made it and I have to pinch myself how lucky I am. I do feel guilt that I didn't carry them for very long and I didn't get to enjoy my pregnancy as I was always worried. I see pregnant people in the street and long for a bump again to enjoy the build up and to carry to term and be prepared. I try and speak to my DH about it but he doesn't get it. Don't get me wrong I am truly blessed with 2 but I would love to have another 2 I think! Never thought I'd say that but honestly I LOVE being a mummy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->