Anyone else feeling chilled?

CanadianFilly

Reaction score
I'm 8 wks pregnant my second pregnancy and besides the usual symptoms I've been feeling super chilled (cold) for the past few weeks. Maybe it's because I'm also feeling really tired but I don't remember feeling this way with my first. I wearing so many layers, like someone with the flu. Its bizarre really. Hope it will pass like everything else. Any of you get this?

I felt cold through a lot of first tri; I thought it might be from not eating very much or moving around very much because I had some pretty nasty ms.

I'm always cold!! All through out pregnancy and normally too :haha:

You're not the only one. I feel cold all the time and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm hoping I don't feel this way my whole pregnancy. Feeling constantly cold in the middle of winter it's going to be awful. My sister felt like an oven with both of her pregnancies so I'm kind of hoping for that, lol.

I'm always cold!! All through out pregnancy and normally too :haha:

haha me too!! I have been extra cold though too recently. I went shopping the other day wearing jeans, boots and a jumper. most people were wearing flip flops and t-shirts with maybe a light jacket over the top. I looked totally out of place!:dohh:

I am always cold pregnant or not... I was really hoping having twins would warm my core up a little but it doesnt seem to have helped yet.

Oh my goodness, i really WISH i was cold. Can you give me your chills? Can you? Please?! I feel like i am on fire lately. This kid has lit a furnace in my body!

Oh my goodness, i really WISH i was cold. Can you give me your chills? Can you? Please?! I feel like i am on fire lately. This kid has lit a furnace in my body!

I am totally jealous.....

I'm a little bit of both, it seems! There are moments when I have extreme hot flashes and it feels like I'm roasting in my own skin, and then there are times (usually only when the air conditioner is on) where I start to cool down and my toes will feel like little icicles. The heat I understand (I live in the High Desert of Southern California where the temperatures have been around 95°F this last week) but that makes NO sense why my feet would get so cold! It's driving me nuts!

Sometimes I'm hot and I do get bad chills that feel flu like. Makes me not feel so good :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->