Anyone else feeling fed up?!

Jay_Bird

Reaction score
I'm so confused :/
I'm not 100% when I OVed but tried to get enough BDing done to cover it. I don't think I'm pregnant this time but I'm going mad, really want to test but not supposed to until the 5th and I don't want to see a BFN.

I've not really had any symptoms, just sore boobs and a funny tugging feeling really low in my stomach last week.
I keep telling myself that not everyone gets symptoms etc...but I pretty much know this isn't my month.

I hate that this is so much harder than anyone ever said >.<

Just a down day I guess, felt like a rant.

i understand how you feel. i am trying to stay positive right now but it is really hard

Bless you Darling, what DPO are you?!
I have 8 days to go til testing, but I just took a test and it was BFN :[
So I guess that's it then this month.

Good luck!!!

xOxOx

o dear hun i know how you feel my af isnt due till next tuesday going to test wednesday or thursday 5/6th if she doesnt rear her ugly butt!! try waiting a little longer xx

Hi Jay! Dont get up just yet. Many ladies dont get a positive till around 10 or 11dpo. I completely understand how you feel. In fact I just put a post on the forum about it! lol As far as OPKs go.. I didnt get a single positive this month. With different tests.. I got two lines.. some started to get darker.. then completely go away.. then two lines appeared again. Drove me crazy! Im not counting us out of the race this month. Im just going to try and relax and wait to test around May 3rd and see what happens! Im crossing my fingers for you hunny!

Oh hun, there's such a slim to none chance that anything other than a BFN would show on a test eight days early. Give it at least another five days.

By the way, I know we all love to symptom spot, but generally speaking, most women DO NOT see any symptoms until right around it's AF time. I had no symptoms until I was 6 weeks along with my son (and even then, they were minimal) a couple of years back.

2ww sucks but I think sometimes we make it even harder on ourselves. :hugs:

Jay Bird, I could have written this post!! I feel exactly the same way. I am not sure when I Ovd. I think I am due May 3-4th. But Af could even show up earlier.

I usually know a week away when I am out (as has been the case the past 6 cycles). Feeling irritated and frustrated. Willing my boobs to hurt, with no luck. etc etc etc...i could rant a whole page!

Mary, thanks for the encouragement. When you see everyone in the tww coming up with symptoms, it can be depressing not having even imaginary symptoms!!

Thank you so much guys.
It's so hard isn't it :(

Some days I just want to give up! And TBH we haven't been trying for very long >.< so I probably shouldn't be complaining it's just so frustrating!!!

Strawberry, I'm meant to be testing on the 5th too!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you all, everyone on here is so lovely we all deserve our BFPs TBH!!!

xOxOx

i know what you mean. i never thought it would take me this long to conceive. it has been a year and i have never seen a BFP, it hurts so much to see everyone around me getting pregnant so easily. 4 girls i know got pregnant while i was ttc and now they all had their kids, its so hard. i have been to doctors and they say there is nothing wrong with me.

*cuddle*
Bless you Meme, I'm in a similar situation I've had four of my friends have babies and another friend had hers today. Makes me feel useless, I swear my heart actually sinks every time I see BFN :(
I'm really emotional today. Just saw a video on Youtube of someone getting their BFP and I was so thrilled for her, then when it finished I just burst into tears.
We will get there though.

xOxOx

Keep your chin up! You still have a chance until AF arrives. I understand how you feel, though. :hugs: :dust:

I know the feeling well. I wish it were my turn for a miracle but its so hard to think positive when it seems like you have been TTC forever. 2 yrs for me!.

keep in mind that the majority of pregnant women dont see a BFP till around 14dpo. ( according to fertility friend charts).

I know, you're all so sensible :p
Three out of my five friends who were/are preggers didn't know for the first couple of months, didn't even suspect it so there is always hope I suppose.

xOxOx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"