Anyone else feeling super down? :(

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
I don't know what's up with me, but I've been a mess today! :( it's probably just hormones but I've been crying on and off since I woke up. I just want to say that I feel so blessed with a little one who has such a strong heartbeat and is doing well in there..but, I can't help but feel down :/ are any of you other ladies feeling like this too or is it just me? :( I feel like I shouldn't feel this way because life could always be worse, but i can't help it. Blahhhh, these hormones are the worst. :/

From what I've read, you're going through a lot. Most of us are emotional because of hormones anyway but you're also dealing with relationship stuff too. Hang in there.

I came home bawling in my car last night. My tummy hurts so bad and I feel like I can't eat but I was so hungry! My husband was out shovelling the walk and gave me a hug and then I flashed my bloated 5 months-pregnant-looking tummy and he laughed, I grouchily yelled back at him that it's not funny! I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, a plate of steamed kale and a tiny bit of miso soup all day and it was huge and so sore. :shrug:

Sometimes getting out and about ie for a walk or coffee with a gf can help. I also love movies like The Inbetweeners (omg wear your Depends you'll laugh so hard you'll pee), and The Hangover(s). Hope you feel better soon Bella!

sorry to hear you're feeling so awful. I've been feeling the same so can definitely sympathise. like you say I'm so happy to be pregnant but I just feel so miserable all the time!

I was at work today and had this terrible woman on the phone, I'm a team leader so all complaints and crappy phone calls come through me and are dealt with with minimum stress and handled entirely professionally................I threw the phone at one of my colleagues and ran out the office crying screaming I can't do this anymore!!!

Second day in a row I've crashed and burned into tears at work!

Also just cried at American Pie: The Reunion when Jim and his dad are talking about his mum!

Gotta love hormones!!!

Sounds like my life. Definitely dealing with some melancholy emotions lately.

Aw I hope you feel better soon but who knows with these hormones! :hugs:
I've been crying all day for no reason, I attempted going shopping and was walking through town crying uncontrollably how embarrassing!!

Aw I hope you feel better soon but who knows with these hormones! :hugs:
I've been crying all day for no reason, I attempted going shopping and was walking through town crying uncontrollably how embarrassing!!

Oh bless you! That has honestly brought a tear to my eye! Hugs ! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"