Anyone else feeling "wet" downstairs?

yes I had this loads early on.. it tapered off about 10 weeks so hopefully you wont have it much longer.. mind you im still knicker checking at 11 weeks so I dont think that feeling ever goes away!

I've been having this a lot too... I learned super quickly to not wear red panties, it just makes the panic even worse, lol.

lol i am glad someone post this thread :haha:. I have been experiencing this too i keep feeling so wett. I keep feeling the need to pee every min on the hour,when i try to pee there's nothing there :dohh: I am normally very wet anyway (tmi):wacko: but now that am pregnant its double:haha:. I have to bring a extra underwear to work bcoz am so parionoid about it lol:haha:

I told my OH about this last night, haha his face said it all! I have to point out to him that pregnancy isnt just plain sailing and growing a nice little baby in your tummy, there's all sorts going on down there! :)

hello ladies.

i have a question for you all. did any of you get really wet before you tested (and sore nipples, not boobs just nipples)?

i have no idea what CD i am, i have long and irregular cycles. for the last week ive been quite wet, 2 days especially so, i noticed the CM was a bit strtchy so thought it may be OV so DTD just incase but not too sure if i m9ght be PG as sore nipples too, no ther symtoms tho, did some IC they were neg but it could be early driving myself nuts lol

thanks in advance :) x

OMG so glad to be among "friends" here!
Same.
I check constantly.
My cm is like ewcm at nights and seems to have a little bit of an odd smell?!
Anyone else know what I mean?
Same sort of smell I sometimes get when I'm ovulating.
Really weirds me out tbh.
Can't stop checking!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back