Anyone else freak out?!

Bun87

Reaction score
So we may have in the spur of the moment started ntnp #2...We have talked about it and it was always on the cards but we had decided to wait until July. And then my period has decided to not show up (tested negative though) and we talked about it and said if it happens it happens, we want it to happen anyway and what's a few months... And so hubby suggested ntnp if we aren't bothered about it happening sooner... But right after we dtd I freaked out! I'm pretty sure I freaked out when we started ttc our 1st who is 10 months old now and our complete world :) I guess I just feel like he is my everything at the moment and I don't know how I could possibly find room to love another baby as much? And also the fact I'm still on mat leave for another 2 months and I'd be going back to work for 6 months before going on mat leave again if we did fall pregnant straight away.

Sorry for my rambling, anyone else feel like this when they started ntnp or am I the only one to freak??! Xx

I'm not currently NTNP, but probably will soon. Seeing as we don't have any reason to wait any longer, but thinking about it freaks me out a little! I guess because our first was not planned. (we really were NTNP but not trying to NTNP if that makes any sense).
I guess I get a little nervous because I still have a belly and really need to lose about 15 lbs, and what happens if I am pregnant straight away? I'd love a few months to "have fun" but then again I don't want it to take too long either. Fear of unknown I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->