Anyone else get embarrased?

princess31

Reaction score
Hi all,

My lo has always been a cryer but I'm now beginning to feel trapped in my own home because whenever we go out he screams and I'm sure I look like an awful mother. I just want to be able to go for a walk with a peaceful baby. Help!!

Xxx

YOU should not be afraid to go out because your bub cries lol all babies do that , dont worry about what other may think its a normal thing we talk they scream and cry

Yeah, I get embarrassed, but I know I shouldn't:blush:. I usually end up walking out of a shop if he is crying as he will usually calm down outside, but it is a nightmare getting things done when he is like that. I have started putting him back into the carseat part of the travel system while I still can (he won't fit much longer!!) as he is a lot better in there than he is facing outwards in the pushchair part. I am going to buy a stroller soon as I am fed up with the size of the travel system, so he is going to have to get used to facing outwards at some point - I cannot justify the price of the rear facing strollers when he will probably grow out of the screaming soon(hoping!)!!!!

Hi yes I get really embarrased too as Toby will do it when he is tired and sometimes he really goes for it!!! He has not really done that while im out but I am always worried that he will do it while im round someones house!!!

I get really embarrased when ciarans crys and alot the time he doesent cry he screams loudly :( i just walk out the shop too :p the other day i was feeding him in a cafe a had him in a highchair and he spat his dinner all over my face:( i was soo embarrased :o

Yep, walked out of a restaurant once because of Hannah's crying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->