anyone else get super stupid when pregnant?

sarasmile

Reaction score
Does anyone else get pregnant brain when your pregnant? I'm only 3 weeks pregnant and I feel stupid already. what is up with this? It was the same with my first baby too and sometimes it was so annoying to my husband that he would get downright mean (he has a really low tolerance for people without any common sense.) my decisions are questionable, I can't find things that I just had, and I have like no capacity to think before I speak. im driving myself crazy! anybody sympathize with this?

Lol I'm ditzy normally so yes I'm sure dumb whilst pregnant! Today at work I forgot to charge a lady for 2 backpack coolers she bought and she was nice enough to call in annd say she'all come in Wednesday to pay for them. I'm a mess!

Yes, I am always losing crap and can't find stuff when Im trying to get us ( my girls) out of the house. Honestly, once I have three kids 4 and under, I don't see my brain returning anytime soon......
So cheers, sit down and have a chocolate, and know you're not alone :)

I don't know about stupid, but I sure am emotional!

I laughed and cried in the same sentence/breath tonight!

My husband just laughed and said I don't know what to do with you!

oh thank God im not alone. today I couldn't find a pen that was sitting right in front of me. and then last night I was looking for like five minutes in my purse for my phone and my husband pointed out to me that it was on the counter, right where I JUST left it. share some more of you baby brain moments!

Yes.
And its only gotten worse.
Even my dh starts to asks me silly questions as he knows ill give him a ridiculous answer lol.
X

Yep - I've put my car keys in the freezer.. (??) I've tried to drink empty glasses.. (i hadn't even poured my drink yet) . Sorry to say It'll only get worse, haha

Haha haha that made me LOL

I think the first time I really let myself believe I may have been pregnant was when I was giving one of my cashiers a clip board instead of their till...

They were all like... "Ummmm.... You okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->