Anyone else get this feeling? Kinda like LO is getting bored and ready for out!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is a feeling you get before baby decides its time....

Last couple of days I feel like baby is REEEALLLY struggling for space in there. I once read that you know you're due when your bump has corners :haha: but thats exactly how mine is. Got random body parts sticking out all over the place and baby is moving a lot like its getting restless and uncomfortable with lack of space....

I know they do run out of space....but I feel like its well and truly squashed and "ready" !!

Guess I just feel like it won't be long at all....:shrug:

ooh meeee but then I have felt like this for about a month now lol.

Me too, I have been sure from day one the LO will arrive early my mum even said today she thought it would be here within the next 5 days. Its got 15 to go tho till my due date, so long as they decide not to come before the new year. If they are the first born in your area on the 1st of the year the papers often come take photos now wouldnt that be canny.

Your post made me laugh. My bump has corners too! Lots of them. He is just soooo squashed in there. I have 15 days to go but I just cant wait, I feel like I need him out of there!

I've only just started getting this, and I only have a week to go!!! Maybe its the normal end of pregnancy feeling which just happened a bit later for me! Baby will prove me wrong now by going over by 10 days (baby, if you're listening you better not!!) x

hi all,

my bump has so many corners hes busting out seriously!
i think hes desperate to get outta there.
i just want it all over and done with now.
i feel asif hes trying to escape via my ribcage.
urgh!
roll on January 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
xx

I feel like this .. i dont think ill go all way to 40weeks no1 does lol! but then again i probs will be overdue :haha: but mine feels like he just wants to come out he sticks his bum and feet into my belly really hard and it actually hurts! lol but i end up with just weird shaped bump lol bits sticking all diff places lol

I could do with him coming soon cause now im just getting restless and my bump is really itchy and everything! and i cant do anything iv stopped using creams and everything lol just hope the itching goes or he comes early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->