Anyone else get this pos opk before AF?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
Anyone else get positive OPK's right before your period?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 25
I'm not due until Friday, but I had an super dark positive on my opk today. I don't know what's going on! I have been having ewcm for past 5 days, but I already ovulated! I had positive opk a week ago and went to negative now back to positive. I even made OH pee a bit in a cup for me so I can make sure it's not a bad batch of opk's LOL!

Grace14 you have had ewcm too??? I have to. Kind of a lot, almost made me think I was ovulating except I am due today or tomorrow for AF. I have tested with 3 different OPK's, all positive. Including this mornings. I don't feel preggos though, I did get a wave of nausea yesterday but I think I ate too much spaghetti haha

I see the line but it doesn't go all the way across so I almost think it somehow touched the opk!

Grace14 you have had ewcm too??? I have to. Kind of a lot, almost made me think I was ovulating except I am due today or tomorrow for AF. I have tested with 3 different OPK's, all positive. Including this mornings. I don't feel preggos though, I did get a wave of nausea yesterday but I think I ate too much spaghetti haha

I see the line but it doesn't go all the way across so I almost think it somehow touched the opk!

I have had soooo much ewcm...more than I ever remember having. It was almost embarrassing with OH. I thought I must be ovulating again too!

I had that happen to me once where the opk touched the hpt and brought out a bit of line. When are you testing again?

Me too! It was almost disgusting haha but I have tries experiments where I made them touch and didn't get a line and some I did so who knows.

I am actually out of tests haha! So probably tomorrow with FMU! What about you??

Do you have any signs of AF showing?

I really don't have much going on symptom wise except some twinges in my ovary. I tested this am and fully expected a bfn, which I got lol. I will try to hold out until Thursday but probably won't!

You'll have to update me!

I always say I will hold out then never do haha good luck to us both!!! I'll definitely update either way!

I gave in and got a frer tonight and used a 2 hour hold, I am so desperate it's not even funny haha.

It was BFN :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
Oh no...I'm sorry! I came on the see if you had tested yet this morning. You're not out until af shows!

Not only did I test last night but also this morning, nothing! I have been doing some research and online it says pcos will give LH surges for extended periods of time. I haven't had a negative since last Thursday or Friday. Not really another symptoms I think, besides maybe a late period. Here is my frer this morning and my opk, looking at my opk on here looks like maybe it is not positive, just dark. Who knows....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 22
I can definately see 2 lines on both of your pregnancy tests! x

Do you have an signs of af??? Maybe late implantation?

I need help- other than a professional shrink...lol

Seriously this is my first month TTC. I have been charting with FF (no BBT's though). FF originally said I should O on CD 20 or 21. On CD 13 I took OPK at 7pm it was negative. ON CD 14 I took OPK at 6am with FMU (as directed by pckg instructions), it was very minimally slightly lighter than control line, so I assumed positive. I tested repeatedly that day and the line kept getting lighter and lighter. So I assumed I had a short surge and caught it at the tailend, so we covered all of our bases repetedly. Today I am supposedly 5DPO but I have had extreme amounts of EWCM for the last 4 days. Today my OPK started getting slightly darker again. My CP is HSO, and CM is EWCM. Did I already ovulate or am I trying to ovulate now? My OPK is still negative- I have no clue what is going on... Any advice please?

Do you have an signs of af??? Maybe late implantation?

Not really! Usually before AF I get one pimple, always in the same spot, I have several along my chin/jaw area but other than that no. Every now and then I will notice little cramps, but nothing like full on AF cramps. BB's aren't sore.... I'm not sure what to think- I almost wish AF would start just so I could quit worrying about it

Of course I can't stop testing haha here is to tonight's opk and neg hpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18
Erika, I'm in the same boat still getting positive opk's but really I have no other symptoms of pcos.

Are you officially late now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->