Anyone else get this pos opk before AF?

Today will be 2 days late if AF doesn't show. Still pos OPK's. Here is my ic from last night (top) and this morning (bottom) I am cd 34 and 13dpo. I feel like it should be darker, if anything is even there. Frer was bfn yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 22
I def see faint lines! Maybe it's time for a beta?

That looks positive to me! Try a FRER if you can, I found if the cheapy is faint a FRER will pick it up and be very easy to see.

The first night I tested, I used a frer as well and got a bfn :( I am getting the same faint lines on IC's so I think I will see if they get a tad darker before I waste money on a frer. I seem to only get lines with urine I hold for like 2 hours and not drinking anything. My FMU was nada I feel like. I feel like 13 dpo should be blazing lines or something:(

And tweaked. From this evening

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
I see it even on the untweaked one :) try a FRER!!! and report back!

My ic were ridiculous faint for ages so keep testing I vote bfp xx

Just wanted to update everyone. Af hast still not arrived!!!! no more positive opk's, I don't have anymore ic's so after af continued to be late I picked up a digi and BFN! Not sure whats going on. I think since I wanted it to be positive now the stress is kicking in and making af not arrive.

No symptoms, not even af ones:nope:

I'm using Clearblue Easy digital ovulation predictors. I stopped birth control last month (April 24) but stopped mid pack. I missed a few pills (April 17, 18 & 21) prior to actually stopping my birth control completely and had some withdrawal bleeding that was very similar to my period. I had no bleeding after stopping my birth control on the 24th. I could have sworn I ovulated May 10 bc I had a lot of egg white type cervical mucus. I started using the clearblue easy digital ovulation predictors on May 13. On May 23rd I had positive (smiley face) at 4:30am. However later that day I noticed a brown colored cervical mucus so I did another ovulation test at 4:30pm and it was negative. The brown CM continued that night. The next morning (May 24) around 4:30am I did another ovulation test and it was POSITIVE again BUT I also had my period. A red/bright red flow plus lower back pain and a bit of cramping. Out of curiosity I took another test at 8:30am (I didn't drink anything or use bathroom in-between) and it was negative again. Why am I getting positives with first tests in the mornings but negatives later in the day? And why am I getting positives when I have my period?!? I'm so confused! Can you ovulate when you are on your period? Especially on Day 1? Can you get two false negatives like that?

I'm using Clearblue Easy digital ovulation predictors. I stopped birth control last month (April 24) but stopped mid pack. I missed a few pills (April 17, 18 & 21) prior to actually stopping my birth control completely and had some withdrawal bleeding that was very similar to my period. I had no bleeding after stopping my birth control on the 24th. I could have sworn I ovulated May 10 bc I had a lot of egg white type cervical mucus. I started using the clearblue easy digital ovulation predictors on May 13. On May 23rd I had positive (smiley face) at 4:30am. However later that day I noticed a brown colored cervical mucus so I did another ovulation test at 4:30pm and it was negative. The brown CM continued that night. The next morning (May 24) around 4:30am I did another ovulation test and it was POSITIVE again BUT I also had my period. A red/bright red flow plus lower back pain and a bit of cramping. Out of curiosity I took another test at 8:30am (I didn't drink anything or use bathroom in-between) and it was negative again. Why am I getting positives with first tests in the mornings but negatives later in the day? And why am I getting positives when I have my period?!? I'm so confused! Can you ovulate when you are on your period? Especially on Day 1? Can you get two false negatives like that?

To be honest I really don't know! I did ovulate really late in my cycle, close to what my normal af due date was, I ovulated on CD 32 and my "normal" af start date was anything from cd33-cd36, however it never came because I got a BFP on frer and a digi at cd 42. I haven't gotten my betas back yet. So i think you can ovulate that which would push back your expected period start date, but I am not sure if you can ovulate when you are actually bleeding. I think if you are bleeding, and did ovulate, it wouldn't be good because a fertilized egg wouldn't have a thick lining to implant in to. I could be wrong though! I would maybe try and start your own thread, you will probably get better answers than I can give you! Good luck!!!

When I conceived ds2 I had a positive opk at cd 13 so we dtd :haha: and then at cd 23 I had what i get is ovulation pains so got a different brand of opk and sure enough was positive again bare in mind my cycles are 34 bang on didn't think it would happen and sure enough it did and baby boy is now 11 weeks old today xx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->