Anyone else getting an u/s this week?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I'm so excited to have mine this week and make sure everything is OK. Some of you may remember, I had one at 5.5ish weeks and all they saw was a sac & yolk (no fetal pole or hb). I'm praying they see a healthy hb this week.

Anyone else waiting for an u/s coming up this week? The wait is torture!

I had 2 this past week! Good luck Hun I'm sure all is fine xx

Good luck with your scan! :)

We had one on Thursday, but thinking we might do another private scan on Friday for 12 week pictures since we didn't get any from the hospital scan.

I've got mine on Tuesday. Can't wait to officially tell everyone. X

Getting ours in just 8 days! Exciting times!

My first scan is tomorrow!! I feel out of the loop with this pregnancy because at this point with our son I had already had 5!

So excited for you, Powell! You don't have too much longer to wait!

I know! It's late afternoon so I'll be itching all day counting down the hours! :D

Thanx ladies! I'm so excited to see this baby! Mine is first appt in the AM so not toooooo much longer!! :happydance: 15 hours!

I just had one last Friday and it was wonderful! :cloud9:

Probably won't have another though until early December when I'll finally know the sex! :D

So close! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Good luck! When I had my scan, I think I only managed 30 minutes of sleep! :haha: It's so hard to sleep when you're excited!

Yes! I have mine on Tuesday! I had a bleed last weekend so they moved up my scan to make sure everything is okay. At the ER they saw just a 4mm sac which is what they said they expected to see at like 4w5d. So I'm praying that at this appointment we can see the heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->