Anyone else got a summer video monitor?

familygirl30

Reaction score
We just got one and my plan was to put it on a shelf,but its not working as angle not right with camera!

Yeah it does the job but there are better available. I just bought a new wire as it stopped charging. I have drawers at the end of his cot and have it on that

Yeah it does the job but there are better available. I just bought a new wire as it stopped charging. I have drawers at the end of his cot and have it on that

I'm wondering weather to exchange for another,but don't know which,did u wall mount yours?

Also do u see baby really close up from front view or you seeing them from the back?im struggling to get the right angle,really wanted it on a shelf

I've just worked out u can zoom in lol,so we going to attach it to the wall

I didn't know you could zoom! Lol! I didn't wall mount because we are in rented so can't make holes, plus the placements of plugs is annoying in our house.

I didn't know you could zoom! Lol! I didn't wall mount because we are in rented so can't make holes, plus the placements of plugs is annoying in our house.

My friend has it,and said have u zoomed in on the remote,I was like what remote haha it's on the screen!im going to get my hubby to put it up tomorrow,the wires on show will annoy me so will have to put something up to cover them

hey! yup we have this one, and DF handily attached it to the wall :)

We have it attached to the wall now,all set up,my friend has this it and recommended it

We have a summer camera. It's mounted on the wall and works great. Don't think our model has a zoom though. If it does, I have no idea how to do it lol

We have a summer camera. It's mounted on the wall and works great. Don't think our model has a zoom though. If it does, I have no idea how to do it lol

Lol,I don't think all the models have zoom,on ours we touch the screen and a plus sign comes up to zoom

Lol,I don't think all the models have zoom,on ours we touch the screen and a plus sign comes up to zoom

I wish ours had the zoom! That sounds awesome! But ours does work just fine. When our son was a newborn we had it right on his bassinet/crib so I could see him super up close and actually see him breathe. The bigger he got the further we had to move it since now he is a monkey/toddler that can climb and grab everything! So now we have it set up to see the entire crib which totally works good!

I wish ours had the zoom! That sounds awesome! But ours does work just fine. When our son was a newborn we had it right on his bassinet/crib so I could see him super up close and actually see him breathe. The bigger he got the further we had to move it since now he is a monkey/toddler that can climb and grab everything! So now we have it set up to see the entire crib which totally works good!

Yeah think we will have to move it higher up the wall once
baby gets to the standing up stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"