Anyone else got their first scan on the 18th? Nervously waiting! X

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has their 12 week scan around this date? Could do with some buddies to count down with! This is my third baby (6th pregnancy) and it doesnt seem to get any easier! Thanks ladies xxx

Mines on the 17th lol I'm exactly the same nervously counting down the days when oh is dead excited I'm just shaking like a leaf xxx

I'm the 18th! I'm nervous as they don't know if they'll be within the window for the NT scan (I'm 12+2 already!) and we have a history of trisomy conditions genetic within the family. Crossing my fingers!!! Will be nice to have someone to wait with!

Yay! Im glad im not alone! Lovely to have some ladies who I can have a neurotic moan with in the run up xxx

Mine is on the 17th , all ready 12wks + 2 days so it can't come soon enough.I work in the hospital so my midwife said I can try going down and asking if they a space this week to, she said they might be nice to me cus I'll be in my nurse uniform hehe fingers crossed , I'm gunna try tomorrow x

Mine is on the 17th , all ready 12wks + 2 days so it can't come soon enough.I work in the hospital so my midwife said I can try going down and asking if they a space this week to, she said they might be nice to me cus I'll be in my nurse uniform hehe fingers crossed , I'm gunna try tomorrow x

Good luck! Seems like an awfully long time to have to wait, so hopefully they can squeeze you in somewhere x

Mine WAS booked for the 18th but they messed up and booked me in at the wrong hospital :grr: so now im waiting for my new date to come through!! Argh!!! Xx

Mines on the 17th! I'll be 8w1d. I can't wait! I'm so impatient. I would be fine if i find the baby on my Doppler but i think i have an anterior placenta :( with my others i found the heartbeat on my Doppler around 6.5-7 weeks. So this wait is killing me.....

Mine WAS booked for the 18th but they messed up and booked me in at the wrong hospital :grr: so now im waiting for my new date to come through!! Argh!!! Xx

Hope they get you in quickly! How annoying x

Hope they get you in quickly! How annoying x

Me too!! and the post around here doesnt arrive till 2/3pm so its killing me every day waiting! Haha x

Ah bless you. I know that feeling all too well! Im waiting for my degree certificate at the minute (graduating in may) so I'm waiting by the letterbox just like you xx

They couldn't fit me in, so just gotta wait till the 17th now .The receptionist was so bloody rude about it , I was only asking.

They couldn't fit me in, so just gotta wait till the 17th now .The receptionist was so bloody rude about it , I was only asking.

Oh what a shame! Nuisance that you have to wait so long. I supposethe only consolation is you will get a lovely clear scan pic, but a real pain as far as peice of mind is concerned. No need to be rude either, the receptionists at my doctors office are a bit like that x

My second scan is the 17th... but it feels like an eternity too because at the last one they told me it was twins and I had no idea what questions to ask!! Now I am so desperate I am going INSANE!!! :)

OMG a week today getting extremely nervous now!! 😬😨

Me too! Not had any sucess on my doppler this time round either, so starting to wonder if ive made the whole thing up! X

6 days to go and I'm losing my breath and mind!! I know that everything will be fine but OMG I can't stop thinking what if.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->