Anyone else had a csection with a bilateral tubal ligatation?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi girls as the title says just wondered if anyone else had had these together and what the outcome was

I'm really aching today, it's week 3 been googling symptoms and heard about the post tubal ligatation syndrome really worried now as I hadnt Heard of it before , and I'm going through the reality of oh my god should have researched more on reviews first!
Even though I'm not wanting to have any more children feeling very satisfied still with that but also strange at the same time?

Just wondered if anyone could offer advice on how there's went xx

None for me, a friend of mine had one after baby number 2. Said her recovery was worse and harder then the first. More aches and pains even a month later

I'm a little achy but not to bad in general but really hoping to see more positive story's fxd
Thanks for the reply Hun xx

I will be having a c-section and tubal ligation in late July, I haven't done any googling for fear of changing my mind. I don't know which particular method the surgeon will use as it all depends on what surgeon will be doing my section which we don't know yet (public health system).

C-sections can be achy things anyway and give the odd pains for years to come.

I'm not doing bad considering, I think there was a bit of blood this time so they really had to mop it up high up they lifted the skin quite high, mum saw everything , maybe that's a part of the extra soreness I have xx

How many sections have you had? My second left me in lots more pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->