Anyone else has this. Early scan, nothing on it. 4 positive HPT & Digi +1-2 weeks

LaurenDC - I've not had another yet hon, but they have booked me in for another Tuesday. I don't think they'll see much then either because I heard you dont see anything until your hcg is like 1500? if mine doubles every two days (it's done more than that so far, but by example) that means today I'll be at around 500 then monday 1000 so tuesday I probably wont be up to 1500 so might not see anything at all, but I won't let it bother me this time because I remember barely seeing anything at 5 +1 with my DD, just a blob in a sac haha!

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/Baby%20Beanie/kkk.jpg

LaurenDC - I've not had another yet hon, but they have booked me in for another Tuesday. I don't think they'll see much then either because I heard you dont see anything until your hcg is like 1500? if mine doubles every two days (it's done more than that so far, but by example) that means today I'll be at around 500 then monday 1000 so tuesday I probably wont be up to 1500 so might not see anything at all, but I won't let it bother me this time because I remember barely seeing anything at 5 +1 with my DD, just a blob in a sac haha!

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/Baby%20Beanie/kkk.jpg

Yep when I was really early on (4 + 6) I was having a decent amount of pain on one side and plenty of cramping so they told me to come in for bloods and an ultrasound... My HCG was 2,826 so definitely going up and all I saw was the tiny little gestational sac but nothing even inside it yet (not even the yolk sac) and that was 100% normal so you're right you probably won't see much yet!!! But it would be lovely to see even just the little gestational sac. It's great that your uterine lining was thick because that's one of the first things your body does when you're pregnant!!! Congrats again - keep us posted!!

aww congratulatuons hun thats brilliant news especially after what you whent through with that god awful doctor :-/ good luck for your scan:)

Read thru this post a few days ago..came back to see the results!! Congrats!! I knew you were prego all along!! H&H 9months to you and baby!! ;)

Yay!! I think all of us are super excited for you. I am so happy! Such good news.

YAY!!! So glad this has all worked out this way! Congratulations mama!

Massive congrats!!!! So very pleased to read your update xx

Thats such good news!! finally you can breath a sigh of relief!! congrats sweetie so so pleased for you! welcome little one!!! xxxxxxx

yay thats great! silly ultrasound tech being so negative! You were just super early on! :) congrats!!!

That's exactly what my 1st ultrasound scan looked like too at 5 weeks, she looked like a little diamond ring and everything is perfect. We're 25 weeks now. I'm so glad you didn't give up and take no for an answer! I can't even imagine how hard that must have been for you but HUGE CONGRATS!!

Congrats on your pregnancy! just read the whole thread, sounds like you have been through an ordeal, take care!

aaaaah Congratssssss!!!
Best of luck with EVERYTHING <3 :hug:

Hi girls - off for my scan now :D Will update when I get home xx

woo hoo, hope it goes well my lovely, got my 20w at 2pm :) x x fingers crossed for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->