Anyone else has this. Early scan, nothing on it. 4 positive HPT & Digi +1-2 weeks

Thanks for the luck my lovelies!

Had it done, the woman said she'd have never touched me so early had it been her who I saw Saturday, and she did my bloods and rushed it though. Should get the results tonight or tomorrow morning :)

I had a scan at 5 weeks (from LMP) and nothing there. Back at 7 weeks and there was the sac and a heartbeat.

I had regular 30 day cycles too, so it's extremely likely you are just too early to see anything.

Be strong, I'm sure you'll see something this time.

X

I had a chemical pregnancy last year, so when I got a positive this time I was quite nervous. I took a test every few days for probably close to two weeks! And each time the line was darker, and appeared quicker :) I am now just over 17 weeks pregnant and baby is healthy :)

Thinking of you and hope everything works out x

Stupid medical staff. They should never have scanned you so early. They should have done a blood draw and if that was over 5 (which it was and hence indicates pregnancy) then they should have repeated it two days late to check for an increase. D'oh!

Well, I agree from Santa (!) - if you are not pregnant I will eat my hat. GL this afternoon honey x

Dam was hoping there would be an update from you by now patch, i hope everything is ok hun, let us know how it went either way xx

yeah let us know, I still think you're pregnant!

Any news yet hun? I still have everything crossed for you x

Just checking in from your original post to see how you were and wow!! You poor thing your really going through a toughie !! Good luck with your latest blood test :) I still stand the same as i did then.. preggers:) x x

Good luck!! I'd be really surprised if you're not pregnant. I just think you had a scan too early. The pregnancy tests getting darker is definitely a good sign!!

Thinking of you my dear! What a rough thing they've put you through! Good luck!

Hi girls, I'm so sorry I completely forgot to update!

I had more bloods done Thursday as you know, never got a call back (as expected) so today I got fed up and went to my GP. She looked on the system and within 5 days my HCG went from 23 to 259 - NOT PREGNANT MY ARSE!! So she delightfully informed me I am infact 110% pregnant and that everythings going up well and it's MORE than doubled every 48 hours :D

Congratulations :), iv just read though the whole thread n it has sounded like a right ordeal with lots of ups and downs and crappy doctors!! I'm so pleased you got the right outcome at H&H 9 months :)

:hugs: So happy for you!! Shame about all the confusion but at least you know now, at last. :happydance:

Hi girls, I'm so sorry I completely forgot to update!

I had more bloods done Thursday as you know, never got a call back (as expected) so today I got fed up and went to my GP. She looked on the system and within 5 days my HCG went from 23 to 259 - NOT PREGNANT MY ARSE!! So she delightfully informed me I am infact 110% pregnant and that everythings going up well and it's MORE than doubled every 48 hours :D

So happy for you hun! I knew it works all work out ok in the end :)

Aww this has just brought a tear to my eye! Congratulations! Just goes to show we know our bodies better than any other person! Now try to relax and enjoy! :) Xx

When I saw the tests, they looked exactly like my first two when I found out I was preggers. Glad to hear that all seems to be going well!!!! It definitely seems as though it was just too early to see anything. I didn't read through the entire thing but have you been able to see anything on the scan since your first U/S? Just want to make sure Baby is in the right spot. Good luck to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->