Anyone else HATE the 1st trimester?

I feel exactly the same as so many of you here. I was getting really down about it yesterday. I've a bad cold too which doesn't help. I'm not able to do lots of the things that used to make me feel like me and nothing else has filled in for them yet other than constant tiredness, hunger and nausea. As we're not telling anyone yet it even feels weird seeing friends as I am holding so much back.

I hope it improves in the 2nd.

Why not tell a few people? It might help to make it a little more real for you, and then you will get to chat with people about how you are feeling, which I have found helps loads...

I decided I wanted my freinds and family to be right there with me and to help me through the good times and the bad. I don't regret telling them early at all, in fact it has helped me to feel the pregnancy is actually really happening :) I've got a whole host of people praying for this little one too, which helps!

I can relate too. Yesterday at work, I pretty much had an emotional breakdown at my desk simply because my work area had been moved from one cubicle to another-mind you, I've only been at this job for 2 months and I shouldn't be so attached to my workspace, but I really freaked out about it and that is soooooooo not like me. I do well with change usually lol!!! I am totally blaming it on the hormones-it was quite embarrassing and I can't wait for the first trimester to be over so I can start to enjoy what's going on instead of being so depressed all the time.

And, I'm always hungry!!!! Whats up with that???

Hanging in there.......3 weeks left haha!!

Well, we have both told our parents and my husband has told his sister and I'm going to tell my best friend next week as I'm going out with just her - so we haven't really told no one. We just don't want everyone to know at this point so when we are out in a big group most people don't know.

Some other friends of ours told everyone they were expecting the day after they found out. We thought it was a bit crazy at the time but now I understand much more - I think they did it partly to make it seem more real.

First tri is my least favourite trimester I must say, even right at the end of the third when you're too huge to roll out of bed without help is preferable.

I'm sooooo glad I've found this thread because NO ONE seems to understand how I'm feeling and thinks I'm just laying it on thick for sympathy... I'm really not!! I'm 11 weeks 5 days and for the last 5 weeks I have been feeling reeeeally sick. I've completely lost my appetite and I've lost nearly a stone in weight aswell! It's getting my really down because I'm usually so lively, especially at work, but I just can't seem to perk up at the moment when I'm feeling so drained! I can't wait for this trimester to be over! Stressss! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->