Anyone else have a break out of spots and/or get headaches around O time?

mlyn26

Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine
Reaction score
I believe i am nearing O, if not there (temp rise today), and the last couple of days i have had an outbreak of spots. This happened around O last month too and remained :growlmad: all the way to AF. I have also had thumping headache for past 2 days.

Is this common? Does anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Mel x

Yes, I have tiny spots around my jawline around O time. Really annying as I just have to sqeeze them...

my face is covered in spots right now !! .. its like join the dots.

that was one of my pregnancy symptoms when i had DD,

and i bumped into my ex from years ago... and he said " omg sammi get some clearasil man" ...... :cry: lmao

my face is covered in spots right now !! .. its like join the dots.

that was one of my pregnancy symptoms when i had DD,

and i bumped into my ex from years ago... and he said " omg sammi get some clearasil man" ...... :cry: lmao

Oh no, how awful!!!

Our hormones playing havoc! xx

lmao:wacko:men = insensitive lol meeee toooo awfull headaches and spots.....i feel like a teenager again"!

OMG @ the headaches I got around the time of O and for several days after! In the back of my head, at the base of my skull... piercing pain... like someone put an icepick into the spot where my skull and spine connected! I read somewhere that hormone-induced headaches are in that area... but it could have been nonsense! LOL

Spots... well, I've had about 20 in my entire life... maybe less. I had 2 this month! I don't approve! :(

i usually get some headaches and the odd spot here and there but that is usually around when af should be arriving.
but that's perfectly normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->