Anyone else have 'A gift'??

So in about September I linked up with a friend who has a gift. She told me to be careful on my stairs... And I was like yeah, I feel like I might break my right arm, bc as we're talking my arm hurts. Well in the exact spot I had that pain, I ended up completely breaking my arm and I've dislocated my wrist. In a car accident but being scared we told the dr it was from a fall... Pretty accurate I think!

I also said I felt like it would happen within 6 months. Well we predicted this in September and it happened last Friday at 1:30am..

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon. Sounds almost like empath.

I got my cards out tonight. I'd been feeling a need to use them for a couple of weeks and then my book turned up in an unusual spot so I figured I should give up and just use them! So dig them out and have been having a practice tonight. Feels nice to have them again.

I feel that I am empathic. My abilities seem to mainly be knowing vs seeing/communicating. Sensing and feeling.. It helps me to know how to act around people and therefore I tend to get along with everyone well. I am quick to notice people's moods and usually I can tell what the cause is ie: bf/parent/work etc.

Glad you got your cards out. I'd really like to learn. Maybe while I'm injured! Lol

Definitely sounds like you have empath qualities. :)

You should look into Tarot. I use the Rider Waite deck at the moment which is pretty good for beginners as the meanings are pretty clear and the cards are a nice size and easy to handle.

I am also feeling like my daughter has something. She talks about this friend Michael just like all her other friends, I've never caught her talking to him so I think he could be a spirit guide... Before she started talking about Michael I began to have s fascination with St. Michael the Arcangel. I never talked to my 2 year old about it! She also used to say there were babies in the clouds. She was just freshly 2 at that point.

After my injury... Everyday.. She knows it was a car accident.. But she says she shouldn't have let it happen to me and it's ok I'll be better for daddy's birthday :S

Most children see, mine do, my son had a demon in his room last month, I had to cleanse it and get rid, scary stuff!

Archangel Michael is my spirit guide, he's the only one I've met as of now.

Most children see, mine do, my son had a demon in his room last month, I had to cleanse it and get rid, scary stuff!

wow- how on earth?

I just saw this and would like to throw mine in there!!! :) I am definitely closeted about this though, I see spirits. But not like ghosts just walking around like on TV (even though that HAS happened, it has always been very rarely) I see spirits with people. I don't usually say anything, but every now and then I'll see someone, and they will be such a strong energy/personality, that I feel I have to tell the person they are with. A few months ago it happened with a women a barely knew (but we are close friends now) and so out of the blue I told her of this women who was with her, and to my surprise she started crying. The woman was so clear to me that when shown a picture of her with about 6 other people, I picked her right out. It turned out to be my friends aunt, who apparently my friend remembered seeing as a child and had insisted her entire life that she could feel her with her, and I'm not going to lie, it kind of felt good to have some kind of confirmation, like I'm not crazy when I see these colorful spirits hanging around :)

And when I say colorful, I mean they actually radiate color, like the woman I saw with my friend radiated blue, and I don't even know what that means!!

wow- how on earth?

I sought advice first, from the man that runs my class, he does a lot of neg clearances, he told me to draw a cross everywhere in my house, and just say a few words, and touch wood DS hasn't seen him since.

What happened was quite scary, he was in bed and I heard him scream, so I ran in and asked what was wrong, he said a boy woke him up, and that he hit him on his head, I asked him what this boy looked like, he described him well and said he was 8. I settled him down and went back to bed. Then DS got up to go to the toilet and as he was coming up the stairs, he said while whispering, 'I'm scared of him.' I asked him who he was talking to and he said the boy. I settled him back to bed, then about 10 minutes later, the worst scream I have ever heard, I ran back into his room and he was shaking, heart beating, was awful I asked what happened, he said he didn't like the man with the red face, and that he scared him, he said he had no hair on his head, but he had hair on his face (a beard) and that he had a big blue thing with a square on the end (a staff?) and hit it hard on his pillow and shouted 'YA' so I took him downstairs and watched TV with him for about an hour, then took him back up. When I was leaving his room he said don't turn the light off, he can't come in the light. Now anyone that knows my son, knows from been tiny he can't have any light on whilst sleeping, he needs it pitch black, so this in itself was strange, but was a comfort to him.

I think what happened, was the little boy he saw, woke him up because he knew something was there? And he was scared himself. Not really sure.

Bought a deck of tarot cards.. I really like the artwork, and I figure being off work 2.5 months is the perfect chance to start

Bought a deck of tarot cards.. I really like the artwork, and I figure being off work 2.5 months is the perfect chance to start

Good idea :) What deck do you have?

If you need anything let me know.

And when I say colorful, I mean they actually radiate color, like the woman I saw with my friend radiated blue, and I don't even know what that means!!

Will be their aura hun :thumbup:

I have a strange 6th sense when it comes to many things, like when my fiance is coming to my apartment without telling me beforehand, etc. I also do tarot card readings, which I consider to be pretty accurate, though I'm just a middle-woman in that - it's a give and take between reader and person asking the question.

I'd like to hear more about this kind of stuff. I'm not sure whether or not I believe it, or how much of it I believe. I have had dreams prior to things happening. It doesn't happen often but it has happened a handful of times. I always wondered that if I believed it might happen more frequently, more accurately? I think I believe in ghosts, that type of thing, but I have no evidence or anything...I've never seen it myself but I think it can surely happen. Anyway, I am pretty sure I dreamed this pregnancy before it happened as I dreamt I got a bfp woke up and felt like I had to test. It was positive! Also I have dreams about people who have passed often. If the dealth was natural or from illness I only have a few of them but if it was tragedy I dream about them more often. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm thinking I have an active imagination but I sometimes wish it were more....:shrug:

Good idea :) What deck do you have?

If you need anything let me know.

I do tarot too. I used a Raider-Waite deck, but graduated to a Druid Tarotcraft deck. I prefer the artwork which is BEAUTIFUL, and it adds a Princess/Prince to each of the pip suits instead of a page and a knight - I like the gender balancing there. They changed The Devil to Cernunnos (same thing in Celtic), and Judgment to Rebirth, and Temperance to The Fferylt (a female). Those changes don't bother me - Cernunnos is still The Devil, and Judgement is close to Rebirth and if you read legends, The Fferylt is close to Temperance too.

I feel like I have good intuitive abilities and also empathic abilities. I can see auras, sometimes. Different colors mean different things.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher. Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head (a permanent strong point in the Aura) but also a large pink Aura extending further away. The pink color in the Aura is quite rare on Earth and appears only as a temporary thought, never as a strong point in the Aura.

Meaning of Dirty colors:
(colors appearing darker than background more like a smoke than a glow)

Brown: unsettling, distracting, materialistic, negating spirituality.

Gray: dark thoughts, depressing thoughts, unclear intentions, presence of a dark side of personality.

Sulfur (color of a mustard): pain or lack of ease, anger

White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music, hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.

Just FYI :winkwink:

Oooooh, I've also felt and heard a spirit's presence.

My ex-boyfriend's dad died about 5 months after we started dating - his dad was an old family friend, too. I was house sitting for his mother, and alone in the house, and I heard knocking, and someone walking down the stairs - there was NO ONE THERE. It was his dad, I knew it and I felt it in my bones. I felt dumb, but I talked to him out loud - he told me the best thing to do was to leave the boyfriend. He ended up dumping me, but in the end it was the right thing for me. That was incredible. I'd never believed in speaking to the dead before but now I'm a believer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->