Anyone else have 'A gift'??

I can at times predict things, but can't control it or bring it on in any way. I'll just have a weird, completely unexpected thought and it will turn out that way. The most notable is I was waiting on a friend to pick me up in a small plane (which I fly in all the time). As I saw him coming in to land the first thing that popped into my head was, "I hope the plane doesn't fall apart." There was no reason for it and I had never thought it before. When we landed for more fuel the door fell off. He fixed that and we took off again. We then lost all instruments that show the plane's orientation while were were in the clouds (90% of the time results in fatal crash). I knew we would get out of it though and was perfectly calm. We broke out over the water, but had the horizon of an island off in the distance to use to orient the plane and landed fine.
The day I delivered my daughter I thought, "What if I delivered my next baby on the same day?" My DD is now that day.

My mum is incredibly connected to what I like to call 'the other side'. She says it runs in my family and believes I am clairaudient.

She was doing a tarot reading once with my sister and I, and I heard a childs laugh coming from the mirror. My head shot round to it as it was very loud. It sounded as though the child was right next to me and I was sat in front of the mirror. My mum looked round too and I know she heard it, but my sister didn't. That was the first time I experienced it and a few things have happened since then.

I have an interest in the supernatural, although I feel like "accuracy" is rarely achieved and maybe not really the point of our connection with the spiritual world. I definitely have strong intuition, I knew before being told that my brother was in jail (and he's on the other side of the world). I will also usually be able to have a strong premonition that something huge is going to happen before it occurs, the days before September 11, I couldn't sleep and I kept dreaming about someone breaking into houses and lots of killing. I felt like something was going to happen, I didn't know the scale though. This year, my company announced it was closing down, and I felt it really strongly before the announcement. I didn't realize exactly what was happening, but I just get this huge almost restless feeling that seems to predict some kind of change.

I just made my own set of tarot cards, because I was bored at work. I don't feel like you can use them to necessarily predict things, but they do somethings give you interesting things to think about. I don't know, maybe I haven't gotten into it enough to see how they can be used to actually predict what will happen. I'm interested anyway and open to trying things and would love to join you all and talk more!!

I never met my Grandad (dads dad) he died before I was born.

My granny - his wife, is still with us, although she has dementia and isn't good at all :(

My mum has always called my Grandad 'pops' I have always referred to him as grandad though.

A long time ago my mum told me that my granny and grandad had a password, that when the other died they will come back and tell them this word. My granny has never told anyone what it is.

So I was at my class on Thursday and at the end of my meditation my grandad came through, which he never does, I never get him. I said 'Hi pops' and he said 'Melody'

Straight away I knew it was for my granny :cry: I got quite upset, when I spoke to my mum about it I said that I didn't think it was the word but thought it was a song. So she explained that my grandad used to sing her True love by Bing Crosby. That was their melody.

So my dad told my granny on Friday that my grandad had come to see me, and he told her he said melody, and he said her face lit up and she just smiled. :cry:

It made me sad, but my dad thought it was lovely.

Do you know anything about the phenomenon of the number 11? I frequently always happen to find the time 11:11, 1:11. Other times are 3:33, 4:44, & 5:55. I researched on this. I am supposedly a healer. Oh, and I don't just see these numbers on clocks. I'd see them like on receipts or others.

This has been going on for years.

Do you know anything about the phenomenon of the number 11? I frequently always happen to find the time 11:11, 1:11. Other times are 3:33, 4:44, & 5:55. I researched on this. I am supposedly a healer. Oh, and I don't just see these numbers on clocks. I'd see them like on receipts or others.

This has been going on for years.

I was just browsing this forum and came across this post!

This happens to me all the time, for as long as I can remember... Anything else you can tell me about it??

Seeing numbers usually represents angels, so possibly someone is trying to get a message across and that is how they think they can contact you for example; 1111 - Is discovery.

I used to have a great gift of seeing spirits. At 16 however I had a terrifying experience and blocked myself. About 2 years after that I tried to re open the block. My gift is back but nothing like before.

I used to have a great gift of seeing spirits. At 16 however I had a terrifying experience and blocked myself. About 2 years after that I tried to re open the block. My gift is back but nothing like before.

I also did this while pregnant with my DS but by working in my circle it has come back :)

I also did this while pregnant with my DS but by working in my circle it has come back :)

What kind of things did you do? I'm trying to figure out of I absolutely want it back full swing. It got really intense. However I really feel I could help people and the study of the paranormal if it was back.... I dunno lol

my mother reads tea leaves, does automatic writing, tarot and has visions a lot. her grandmother did a lot of the same things. all the family seems to be some what spiritual. i've always seen 'things' and it freaks me out. my mum said if i was to chill out i'd be an interesting one as spirits always seem to try to contact me (ever since i was a kid) but im just not open to it. im too much of a scaredy cat lol.

What kind of things did you do? I'm trying to figure out of I absolutely want it back full swing. It got really intense. However I really feel I could help people and the study of the paranormal if it was back.... I dunno lol

I meditate, do tarot readings, but mediation has really helped :)

Not really a gift, but i "sense" a lot before it happens, like accidents, pregnancies. Normally have dreams about things, like in metaphors, and a few days later things happen..
Nothing real or serious, but it makes me laugh when real things happen! (beside accidents, those were not fun)

I wouldn't say I'm psychic either, but I am very perceptive of human behavior patterns.

However, weird things have happened...the other night I had an anxiety attack out of nowhere while staying with my parents and my cat ran away from home while my OH was at work at the same time. I have weird things happen like that all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->