Anyone else have a "gut" feelings

Kristalebear1

<3 Isobel's Mommy <3
Reaction score
I think I am crazy but I have this really weird gut feeling that the baby will come when I am 38 weeks along, more so I actually think 38 weeks and 3 days haha. Like something is just telling me. I am only 30 weeks now so time will tell, but I swear its so odd. My family is actually starting a "pot" and betting on when I will have the baby XD so far $600 is in and 5 people think I will be over due (by a ranging number of days between 1-6 days late haha) 3 think I will be smack dab on my due date betting on various times of the day, and 4 think I will be early (ranging from 1 day to 3 weeks). I think this is just funny as can be.

Anyone else have any gut feelings on when you will give birth?

I wouldn't say a gut feeling and no inkling on dates but all along I thought I would be late as it's my first baby and I'm sure I ovulated later than my Dr calculated from my scan, but, this last week or so I'm sure I've dropped already so maybe baby will be a bit earlier than I thought! :)

My gut is screaming early. Baby is super low, my lady bits are all swollen and whatnot from the pressure, my pelvis is in agony 24/7, braxton hicks are getting uncomfortable and the cramps and lower back pain are increasing.

Could be wishful thinking though since I'm having a rough go lol

I told my doctor I had a weird feeling that my labor was going to be short and I was worried about not making it to the hospital..

Well on 38+6 my water broke at a restaurant an hour after leaving my dr and I delivered another 1.5 hours later after barely making it to the hospital. Xx

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS

My gut is screaming early. Baby is super low, my lady bits are all swollen and whatnot from the pressure, my pelvis is in agony 24/7, braxton hicks are getting uncomfortable and the cramps and lower back pain are increasing.

Could be wishful thinking though since I'm having a rough go lol

You could have just discribed me right there!!! Gosh, as I type this I am just at the tail end of a BH..... its frusterating because my co-workers are all rushing over "whats going on whats going on" and I wish they would just leave me alone!!! With my luck I will end up having all this and still go late lol

I had a gut feeling dd2 would arrive early...she finally popped out at 40+5. Lol! I think wishful thinking has a large part to play sometimes

i could have sworn #2 was going to be early, but no she arrived one her due date via induction.
This one I keep thinking my water is going to break at any moment lol. Guess we'll see!

Yes! I have a gut feeling I will deliver during week 38 as well. More specifically, March 27th. I don't know why. I did not have this feeling with my son at all. But it is so strong this time.

i think ill be having her early, 3 days earlier than her due date but i think its just because ive read too much on thr internet when using due date calculators that measure everything from weight to height to age

My gut says I'll probably go overdue. But my gut is known to be wrong. Last time it told me my baby will come a few weeks early and she was a week overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->