Anyone else have a love/hate relationship with evaps?!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Ugh!! It's just the truth! Do I want to see a line, yes!! Do I want to see and evap line, NO!! But in some twisted (poas addict) kind of way it's like, well, at least I see a line!! :haha: What?! I think it just fuels the fire!! I just can't help myself! Wishful thinking isn't always bad, right?! Surely I can't be the only one! Who's with me?? I think I've gone mad! :wacko::haha:

Ok...Teying to post a pic of today's evap and it's saying "file is too large" anyone help me out?? :)

20161106_193844-1.jpg

Here's my evap from today...pic taken about 3 hours after test!!

Attachments

• 20161106_193844-1.jpg
    20161106_193844-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 36
Ugh!! It's just the truth! Do I want to see a line, yes!! Do I want to see and evap line, NO!! But in some twisted (poas addict) kind of way it's like, well, at least I see a line!! :haha: What?! I think it just fuels the fire!! I just can't help myself! Wishful thinking isn't always bad, right?! Surely I can't be the only one! Who's with me?? I think I've gone mad! :wacko::haha:

Yes I feel the exact same way even though it doesn't make logical sense!!! I think anything than a negative still gives us hope, so at least an evap could still mean a positive at some point. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Yes I feel the exact same way even though it doesn't make logical sense!!! I think anything than a negative still gives us hope, so at least an evap could still mean a positive at some point. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Thanks for sharing!! At least I know I'm not alone too!! Hee hee!! Praying for the real thing this month!!!!

Oh, my goodness! I tested using this exact same brand about a week ago because my period was late. I had just come off BC so I thought I'd test just to make sure that the reason I was late was because I was pregnant again. Lo and behold it produced a very faint line within 10 minutes on not just one but THREE tests in that brand! When I tested a few days later with a different brand it was negative, so I assumed the worst and thought I was having a chemical pregnancy. I still haven't started bleeding yet so now I'm thinking maybe they were evaps after all and that my hormones are just screwy right now because of coming off BC.

Anyways here are the pics of the tests all took... all of them produced very faint lines like that. Maybe this brand is jinxed to make everyone who takes them think they're pregnant or maybe they are all part of a bad batch? :shrug:

Attachments

• chemical (4).jpg
    chemical (4).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • chemical (2).jpg
    chemical (2).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh, my goodness! I tested using this exact same brand about a week ago because my period was late. I had just come off BC so I thought I'd test just to make sure that the reason I was late was because I was pregnant again. Lo and behold it produced a very faint line within 10 minutes on not just one but THREE tests in that brand! When I tested a few days later with a different brand it was negative, so I assumed the worst and thought I was having a chemical pregnancy. I still haven't started bleeding yet so now I'm thinking maybe they were evaps after all and that my hormones are just screwy right now because of coming off BC.

Anyways here are the pics of the tests all took... all of them produced very faint lines like that. Maybe this brand is jinxed to make everyone who takes them think they're pregnant or maybe they are all part of a bad batch? :shrug:

Wow!! Yours looks like it could potentially be positive! Have tried testing again just to see!! I would... ya never know!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->