Anyone else have due date end of June

miracle35

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I found out on Friday I'm 15 weeks 2 dys, now 15 weeks 5 dys! That was my first scan and all as it should be at this stage.

Anyone else due around the same time?
xx

I'm 15+4 and due 29 June! Nice to see someone due close to me because everyone seems so much further in second tri! How have you been feeling? Ive been pretty lucky and been great, no sickness or anything x

i am due june 30.
anyone know the sex yet? had scn on thurday but doc sid it is too small, he wont say. i will find out jan 30 ... soooo excited :)
how aare you girls feeling. i m sick s a dog ... on phenegran and zofran. my husband drove me to my mom 6 hrs to spent 10 dys here. cant take care of my dd.
since i am here i am actually eating a lot!! since i can take my medication ... i eat to much, gotta slow down net week. lost 17 lbs so far.

had 2 scans one at 8 and one at 14 w

I am due June 30th also although they say I will go early I am having identical twins don't know the sex yet hoping to find out when I go back to my ob on the 17th.

Im due at the end of June. I go in for a Private Gender Scan tomorrow @ 1:15 :)

I've had two scans so far, one at 6+6 and one at 11+4. Next one will be 19 weeks on 3 Feb. I'm team yellow though so won't be finding out!

Hey guys! So nice to know we're all due around the same time, some exactly the same! How great that we can keep up to date with scans, symptoms etc and go through it together! :thumbup:

They couldn't tell me in the scan what gender my baby is but I'll hopefully find out on 20 week scan.

They weren't overly positive after my scan though, do you think it is just them covering themselves? They kept saying everything looks as it should at this stage of pregnancy and they see nothing of concern, but things could change at the 20 week scan?? I guess they have to be like that. Still, I'm very pleased all seemed fine so far!

How are you all feeling? My sickness has passed but I feel so bloated and full an uncomfortable now. Very tired too, I thought the 2nd trimester brought with it more energy??!! Lol. xx

I'm 15+3 and due 29th June! Had scan at exactly 12 weeks. We're on team yellow, have scan on Feb 15th. Have been really sick which is much better now but am very bloated and still really tired in fact just fell asleep for 2hrs on the sofa after work! Am definitely waiting for the blooming bit to kick in!!

Nice to meet all of you end of June friends! Xx

I'm June 28th. Is anyone else starting to show? I dont look pregnant yet, but my pants sure dont fit! Still have a few days of sickness a week, along with some headachs...

I'm due June 26. :) I should find out the gender on January 26!

I'm June 28th. Is anyone else starting to show? I dont look pregnant yet, but my pants sure dont fit! Still have a few days of sickness a week, along with some headachs...

I have been showing for a week or two, but this is my 2nd pregnancy and I feel like I am showing a lot sooner than with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->