Anyone else have due date end of June

Ive been bought a few grows and ive bought some, i wasnt going too till my 20th scan so im not going too now 4 a while :) x

We are having a SUPRISE! So bit difficult to buy stuff! Got some little baby grows and teddys! Can't help myself!

I am hoping to finish on the 15th or 22nd June... depending how I feel! Then go back in Jan / Feb 2013!

I'm the same as you, miracle! According to my last scan i'm now 15+6 (ticker's a little behind!) *not anymore - fixed!*

EDD 27th June :happydance: x

Due on 26 June. Still don't know what I'm having but hoping to find out at my next scan booked for 14 Feb.

i bought a bouncy chair at 12 weeks it was on sale, havent bought anything since. i have to wait what the sex is. i have a little girl who had way to much stuff, so almost no shopping it we are pink. and giant garge sale if it is blue

I Haven't bought anything as of yet.. may buy a few items if we find out the sex of the baby tommrow DH is on team pink.. but i'm just wanting a healthy baby.

I'm the same as you, miracle! According to my last scan i'm now 15+6 (ticker's a little behind!) *not anymore - fixed!*

EDD 27th June :happydance: x

Hi AnnaGrace, we're exactly the same!! To the day! How are you feeling? What date is your 20 week scan? Mine is 6th Feb. Hope you're well x

There is such a big group of us ladies due mid June to early July, popular time!

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow morning. Late, I know! What should I expect? Will lots of blood be taken? x

Hi everyone :hugs:

My due date is 22nd june, i think i have a little bump but at night, its massive, i look 8 months lol.
My 20 weeks scan is on the 2nd feb and i cant wait but i did have a private gender scan on sunday and found out im on team pink!!! which had made me go on :cloud9:

You're due the same day as me :) congrats on your little pink bundle
Yay for June babies :happydance:
:flow:

I was going to book in for a private gender scan getting a little impatient here, but when i rang to enquire the person said its only 30% accurate before 19weeks, so im going to wait till my scan which is 3 weeks away, 1st feb. I really thought the percentage would be higher then that cause alot of women have had private gender scans at 15&16weeks & they've been told accurately, im confused!

I was going to book in for a private gender scan getting a little impatient here, but when i rang to enquire the person said its only 30% accurate before 19weeks, so im going to wait till my scan which is 3 weeks away, 1st feb. I really thought the percentage would be higher then that cause alot of women have had private gender scans at 15&16weeks & they've been told accurately, im confused!
Mine is on 1st feb too!!! Have you felt any movements yet?

I felt my first movement yesterday at exactly 16 weeks... i usally feel lil bubbles here and there before, but i wasnt sure. Yesterday i felt a definate kick.. i feeling like being poked from the inside... could not have been anything else.
I Have booked for a private gender scan on the 14th ..my new OBGYN didnt give me one on my 16 week visit so we have to look elsewhere

Mine is on 1st feb too!!! Have you felt any movements yet?
I did feel the funny fluttery, bubbly thing but only once last week & thats it.

How about you?

amarini & victoria do you guys have a feeling about the gender you think your having? Well vicktoria you & i will know on the same day!! Dont forget to come back & post.

Amarini i cant wait to start feeling movement! Its so special.

amarini & victoria do you guys have a feeling about the gender you think your having? Well vicktoria you & i will know on the same day!! Dont forget to come back & post.

Amarini i cant wait to start feeling movement! Its so special.

Its very special and it made me jump it was so stong and weird to feel a lil one moving inside you..I always felt like i was having a boy.. but im being persuaded to think maybe it could be a girl .. Hopefully we will know Tommrow morning!:happydance:

Amirini im tninking another girl for us & there have been so many ladies on here expecting baby girls in June, so it wont surprise me at all.

All the best with your scan, hope baby co-operates for you.

Amirini im tninking another girl for us & there have been so many ladies on here expecting baby girls in June, so it wont surprise me at all.

I actually found out today that we are expecting a new lil baby girl!!

I actually found out today that we are expecting a new lil baby girl!!

Congratulations amirini, thats wonderful! Cant wait for mine, its getting closer but still seems far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->