Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

Clomid CD 3 Start tomorrow, fingers crossed

So AF has really come for me. It's pretty light and cramp free, but I think it's because I had an anovulatory cycle. On to 100mg of clomid! But at least I get to have a clomid free weekend and I take my first dose on Monday.

:thumbup:

Tallmom2b Im crossing my fingers that this cycle with this new dosage will be the one! :happydance:

Sorry AF catched you! :hugs:

Tallmom - sorry AF arrived but fingers crossed this is your cycle, im sure upping the dose will work for you

Ive had a big rise in temp today so hoping thats a promising sign for me

awesome!! :happydance: temps rising is defenitelly a good sign!!!

CD 3 today, double the dose, so taking 100mg this cycle. This is my last one before my appointment.

good luck!! :happydance:

Hope you dont get side effects! :)

Jelly- That's a nice rise after that dip! (maybe that was an implantation dip) :thumbup:

SKP- I'm on CD 4, and im also taking 100mg this cycle. What days will you be taking the clomid? I will be cd5-9. So my first dose is tomorrow. FX for you!

whats up??

Taking clomid at night has helped me to barely get some side effects... Im defenitelly sticking to taking clomid at night! :thumbup:

Hope this cycle is the one for you tallmom !

well last cycle af arrived at 9dpo and so far no spotting or bleeding for me this cycle, ive been fine upto today but now im so tempted to test.

Pola- I'm afraid to take it night because I'm worried it will effect my sleep. I take it in the morn so I'll be distracted with doing stuff during the day. I got hot flashes, and by the end I felt like my mental attitude was a bit depressed. But I bounced back. I also was stressed when I was on it because I was the week before I left for San Fran.
Hopefully this time will be a walk in the park;)

Jelly- if you test and it comes out bfn, don't be discouraged because its still early. But let us know if you do:)

I was also worried for my sleep! I have sleeping problems.. it hasnt done any change on me, but you know every person is different, so its good you´re not taking the risk!
I lost my appetite, tho (again)... i havent eaten anything all day, but some cereal and a cupcake! (and its 6:45pm)

Sounds like youre not having many side effects, which is good! I so envy you! :thumbup:

Ya, I have a tendency to psych myself out. I'm trying not to be afraid of taking the bigger dose. I did have a really anxious night on the third night the first time around. That was the scariest side effect. But I'm going to pamper myself all next week and avoid caffeine and sugar. I'm going to try to do yoga more too.

I hope this cycle is it for you! :hugs:

Im on my 3rd night of Clomid, no side effects. Cant wait to see if 3rd times the charm with clomid, even with double the dose.

I think the more cycles you take clomid, the side effects are slighter... I hope thats the case, and I hope it wont take that long for us to find out! :wacko:

Yeah, its weird lol.

I cant believe I am almost going on 2 years ttc, but technically only had 12 AF's in 2 years. So to me its like trying for only 1 year.

oh! but still, its 2 years! Ive been trying for 1 year and 3 months, and it feels like forever! :wacko:

Couldn't resist and tested this morning at 10dpo ...... And BFN not even a glimpse of a line, so that's helped my curiosity...... For now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->