Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

The worst thing is I forgot to get my clomid pills today. Im leaving for Vegas tomorrow, and Im around the time to start. If I do no pills for cd 3-7, I don't get home until the 10th.

Oh no! Cant you buy them somewhere else? :( good luck with that!

I envy you because You're going to Vegas! Have fun, and make a million! ;)

No, I leave first thing in the morning, and the pharmacy won't be open :( I guess its a natural cycle for me this time.

Or just take clomid when I get back if its the right time, or pray my af wont come until I get back.

I'm pretty sure I've got long cycle (Last three were 60, 70, and one 32, but i'm really not sure if that was actually a cycle, in which case it was probably 50+). Sigh. Cycles are a bitch to count, really.

I hope everything is going well with everyone, long or short. I'm leaving this cycle to God since there's not much else I can do about it. Had sex and the right times, and got am OPK+ at the right time. Not much else I can do!

I did the Vit B and baby Apirin last cycle - didn't help at all, stlll had a weak pinkish period for 2 days. So much for thickening my my lining. :cry:

Thanks for any support do I don't expect any. Many ladies need it more than I do. :cry:

No, I leave first thing in the morning, and the pharmacy won't be open :( I guess its a natural cycle for me this time.

Or just take clomid when I get back if its the right time, or pray my af wont come until I get back.

oh man!!! Ill pray for af to not show up until you`re back :hugs:

meanwhile, have lots of fun in Vegas! :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I've got long cycle (Last three were 60, 70, and one 32, but i'm really not sure if that was actually a cycle, in which case it was probably 50+). Sigh. Cycles are a bitch to count, really.

I hope everything is going well with everyone, long or short. I'm leaving this cycle to God since there's not much else I can do about it. Had sex and the right times, and got am OPK+ at the right time. Not much else I can do!

I did the Vit B and baby Apirin last cycle - didn't help at all, stlll had a weak pinkish period for 2 days. So much for thickening my my lining. :cry:

Thanks for any support do I don't expect any. Many ladies need it more than I do. :cry:

:hugs: Im hoping this cycle is the one!

Hello Ladies :hi:

How's everyone doing? Clomid doesn't seem to be working for me :cry:

:hugs: did you get a control ultrasound???
How many mg did you take last cycle???
I got 50mg and it worked for me, but if you were also taking 50mg and it didnt work, they will increase and it will work! :hugs: Im sure youll see some changes soon!

Even tho I ovulated on CD15, AF catched me! we just have to keep the hopes up! :flower:

Nope, didn't have an ultrasound. I was away around the time I should have O'd. But I didn't O. Yesterday and today i've had some brown discharge and some brown clots today. :shrug: I'm wondering if I'm starting AF and I'm having an anovulatory cycle?

Sorry AF caught you :hugs:

Maybe!! all I know is that clomid DID made my cycle shorter... this time it was a32 days cycle, instead of 60!

getting monitored can help you! my doctor explained that if they dont see a dominant follicle by CD12-13, they can give you a shot and help you ovulate inmediatelly... we just got 1 ultrasound with the excuse of PCOS check, but got it on purpose on CD12, because we dont have the money for that... my isurance would take that as infertility and they dont cover that! :(

Maybe is spotting for you? or AF is coming.. in case this is the witch catching you, does this mean this cycle is shorter for you? :)

Based on my temps I've ovulated for the last 2 cycles and last cycle was 39 so shorter than usual. Think I ovulated on cycle 23 this time so just waiting now.

Pola sorry AF arrived

Tallmom - how were you monitoring if you ovulated? If it is AF arriving can you up your dose next time ?

I have had spotting on the 19th 20 21 along with cramps. Now today is all thse days combined, and today the cramps are more intense and I am having hot flashes.

So I think my cycles are starting to be 45 day average. My appointment is in a month so I got one more go for clomid.

Gonna temp this month as well.

Based on my temps I've ovulated for the last 2 cycles and last cycle was 39 so shorter than usual. Think I ovulated on cycle 23 this time so just waiting now.

Pola sorry AF arrived

Tallmom - how were you monitoring if you ovulated? If it is AF arriving can you up your dose next time ?

woah! thats good news!! I should start temping again, but seems like my thermometer is broken! :wacko:

Ya, the spotting is a little heavier today, but still brown. I called my fertility doc, because I don't want to miss the window for taking clomid again. They said they don't consider it AF unless it gets red, which makes sense. I'm just wondering if it's really light because I didn't O and my body didn't really start to build up the lining in my uterus.
I did see a bit of pink today but not a lot.
I think I'm going to take a 1000 mg of vit. C and try to trigger AF.
I hope 100mg of clomid does the trick next time. I'm not looking forward to whatever side effects that will bring... :(

I have had spotting on the 19th 20 21 along with cramps. Now today is all thse days combined, and today the cramps are more intense and I am having hot flashes.

So I think my cycles are starting to be 45 day average. My appointment is in a month so I got one more go for clomid.

Gonna temp this month as well.

spotting??? Sounds wonderfully to me! When are you testing? :)

Ya, the spotting is a little heavier today, but still brown. I called my fertility doc, because I don't want to miss the window for taking clomid again. They said they don't consider it AF unless it gets red, which makes sense. I'm just wondering if it's really light because I didn't O and my body didn't really start to build up the lining in my uterus.
I did see a bit of pink today but not a lot.
I think I'm going to take a 1000 mg of vit. C and try to trigger AF.
I hope 100mg of clomid does the trick next time. I'm not looking forward to whatever side effects that will bring... :(

:hugs:

when are you testing??
I started taking clomid again yesterday, but took it before bed, and this morning I havent had any side effects.................. yet! it gets better! :thumbup:

Are you doing 100mg this time?
My doc suggested that I should test. But I have absolutely NO symptoms. I don't think I even O'd, I'd be totally shocked if I was pregnant. Plus my temps are low. I'll test when I get home tonight, just in case.

no, my doctor asked me to keep 50mg because I ovulated on CD15. He explained that even tho you ovulate and everything is perfect, you only have 25% of chances of getting pregnant (even for women with normal cycles). So he said I shouldnt worry!

Yeah, itd be shocking if you get a BFP, but remember, that a lot of women didnt get symptoms until the 5th-6th week or so! :)

I'm jealous that 50mg is working for you :winkwink:
But happy for you as well!

My latest theory about why my cycles are so irregular is that my BMI is on the low side. I'm on the verge of being considered underweight. :( And I've read that if your body doesn't have enough fat that it messes with hormone balance. Especially estrogen.
Boooooooooo

it makes sense!! Get yourself some nice curves to get those hormones working again! ;) Im struggling with weight loss! Even tho Im not overweighted, because of having PCOS, if I lose weight my hormones get balanced, too! I gained 10 pounds off my ideal weight in 3 years, but cupcakes just dont let me lose that weight iykwim! ;)

BTW Clomid working now... getting cramping... ouch... now Im begging for no mood swings! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->