Anyone else have lots of cramps and back pain at 4.5 weeks???

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
I think the way I feel is similar to my previous pregnancy but sometimes things just slip your mind and I'm anxiously waiting to feel a bit ore pregnant than I do. All i am feeling is mild period like cramps and back pain oh and had bad loose tummy.I lost a twin last year and have a 9 month old ds! I think I may have started feeling sick at around week 6 with that pregnancy! I hate this part of pregnancy when you need convincing that you are pregnant. Anyone else feel like this??

Hi. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and this is my first pregnancy...from week 4 to 5 I had daily cramps....lasting about 10 mins each time. They weren't severe but made me think I was getting my period...had the achey legs as well! From week 6 it's calmed down but I did have it again yesterday! My doctor said it was normal as long as not severe. X

Oh and I don't feel pregnant :/ I have had mild nausea that comes and goes and although my boobs were really sore that's stopped now. All makes me a bit worried as well :/

Oh thanks for that Nike it helps to know how others feel at similar stages! I have had this feeling before but it's so scary thinking you could start bleeding at any minute. Mine is quite constant this morning but quite dull. Oh and I have also turned my nose up at some food I would normally love so I'm hoping this is all good. My boobs haven't been remotely sore but not long stopped breastfeeding so not sure if they have toughened up a bit. I don't know???? We will see in time I suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->