anyone else have this kind of day....

BabyUrq

Reaction score
the kind of day where everything just really really annoys you or makes u mad and where some things just piss you off??
cause i'm having one of those days....getting woken up by a phone call...getting asked to do something that you just don't have the energy to do....even looking at a baby catalogue made me mad...looking at all the stuff that i liked and want and then remembering other ppl's not so nice opinions on them.....:growlmad:
i have been more emotional over the last week and this isn't so different than just any other bad day but has anyone else's emotions gone this way lately?? or any way really??

OMG I have those days everyday lately! LOL. As a matter of fact, I had a conversation with myself pretending to have one with hubby and basically saying how sick and tired I am of cleaning!!

he works 10 hours a day LOL.

Then I burst into tears when he got home.

lol its good to know i'm not the only one that talks to myself when i'm mad!! its the tiniest things that can set it off....

I was having a bad day today too, it's getting much better now! F/X it gets better for you too

Thank you! it did get better...having hubby come home and to have him to rant to a little and then take my mind off things and do stuff to get ready for baby made me feel much better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->