• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else have this..?

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
I have started to get tightenings again but whenever I get the 'peak', it really feels like I need a poo and when the tightening dies down, the feeling like I need to poo goes too??

Is that normal?? :rofl:

i been getting them too already and when it dies off kinda feels like im really nervous about something :s lol
Is that the same kinda thing??
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it's normal. Actually my doc gave me some leaflets today and it describes contractions as needing to do a no.2, so yeah, normal I reckon! x

hmmm idk.. i just have backpains..but i have felt constipated since my premature labor happened last weekend..keep me updated..call doc if u need to :)

This could be totally normal as with each contraction the baby is being pushed down and that will cause pressure on your bowels. Double check with the midwife :)

Yep I get it! I get pressure in my woohoo or my bottom when I have a contraction. Baby is pressing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"