Anyone else have this?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
Ok so hoping someone here can help me. Warning now a bit of TMI.

Since getting pregnant I have had smelly CM, and it is really bad to the point that I can smell it through my nose just sitting and walking around. I have been tested twice since becoming pregnant with everything coming back negative. I have come to wash two to three times a day now but it still doesn't work. I don't have any itching or more than normal amount of discharge it's just smelly. What can I do? I have my 20 week appointment this Thursday and plan on asking the doctor about it but could use some advice till then, cause it is really embarrassing. My husband has even started commenting on it now.

Any tips of how to get rid of this or anyone else experienced this would greatly be appreciated.

It could just be your hormones hun making you think it smells... im sure no one else can smell it!
Im convinced my skin smells 'chemically' and can smell it all of the time, even after washing, but hubby says its just me imagining it! Can you ask OH/close friend if they can smell anything? x x x

I had this problem at first, I smelled quite ripe.. It actually went away wen my body better adjusted to the hormones... talk to your doctor..

It could just be your hormones hun making you think it smells... im sure no one else can smell it!
Im convinced my skin smells 'chemically' and can smell it all of the time, even after washing, but hubby says its just me imagining it! Can you ask OH/close friend if they can smell anything? x x x

Yes he said that he could. He asked me about it.

I had this problem at first, I smelled quite ripe.. It actually went away wen my body better adjusted to the hormones... talk to your doctor..

Thanks hopefully it will just go away after some time. Do plan on asking doctor on Thursday though.

Ok so hoping someone here can help me. Warning now a bit of TMI.

Since getting pregnant I have had smelly CM, and it is really bad to the point that I can smell it through my nose just sitting and walking around. I have been tested twice since becoming pregnant with everything coming back negative. I have come to wash two to three times a day now but it still doesn't work. I don't have any itching or more than normal amount of discharge it's just smelly. What can I do? I have my 20 week appointment this Thursday and plan on asking the doctor about it but could use some advice till then, cause it is really embarrassing. My husband has even started commenting on it now.

Any tips of how to get rid of this or anyone else experienced this would greatly be appreciated.

Does it smell offensive - sorry thats such a personal question :haha: I'm only asking as I've had seriously increased CM and I'm sure I can smell it but no one else can. It's thick aswell, kinda milky and smells yeasty but I don't have thrush or anything.

Are you sure your OH isn't imagining it because you have mentioned it?

Yes it smells like you say yeasty almost but I know it isn't. And I am sure OH isn't imagining it cause he brought it up to me not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->